Introduction

Arun
He's a tall young and handsome guy who lives in Chennai . He works in a multinational company . Any girl would fall for his handsomeness but......

He was madly in love in  with Pooja

Who is Pooja?

Pooja was his classmate in his college . She was very beautiful ! Very charming and cute 😍
She's is a chubby good looking girl from a very rich family .
Her parents would do anything for her.  She had got everything that she wanted all these years...
Yet.. these things made her more  arrogant and stubborn !

They both met eachother on their first day of college

They both met eachother on their first day of college . They didn't have any feelings for eachother when they saw eachother for the first time...

Days passed by... Arun and Pooja became good friends ! They started going out along with some other friends.  
When they were in their final year one day Pooja called  Arun 

Pooja : Hello Arun ?
Arun : Sollu Pooja ! Enna dideer nu call pannirka?
Pooja : Iniku evening meet pannalama??
Arun : Evening ah.  Sari meet pannalam ! Vera yaru varanga?
Pooja : Illa nan unkita konjam pesanum adan...
Arun : Sari ok Pooja .  Enga varanum?
Pooja : 6 O clock Besant Nagar coffee shop Ku variya?
Arun : Ok ! I'll come there ! Bye
Pooja : Bye Arun . . .

Yes she was in love with him... She wanted to propose him and was ready to do anything for him to accept her love !
Her beauty , wealth , family background everything together spoilt her character and separated her from other girls of her age.....

Pity Arun became a victim of her without knowing the consequences he'd have to face later....

Will he become her slave ? Or handle her with his emotions???
Will he accept her proposal? Or will he reject it ? Can she accept it if he says no??
Ha !  She can't ! Because she hasn't tasted rejection ! Or neither the taste of failure ...
She will never ever think that someone will reject her !

She can't even accept when someone scores more marks than her in any test !

Will she give away Arun just like that ???

Arun goes to the coffee shop at 6 pm and waits for Pooja . He's wearing a blue jeans and a black and red checked casual shirt ! She didn't turn up and poor Arun was fed up and thought of leaving the place...

Suddenly like a spark Pooja entered the place ! She was looking damn beautiful in her pink colour mini gown with glittering eyes and flowing black hair ! As she expected Arun was awestruck by her beauty ! 
He was speechless !

Yes !!! Pooja's plan started working. She wanted to make him flat with her beauty this was her first trump card .

She went near him and waved her hands before his awestruck face ! Arun came back to reality ! She sat on the seat opposite to him exposing her angelic face to him . . .

Arun : Hi Pooja ! Looking gorgeous 😉
Pooja : Thanks Arun ☺️
Arun : Enna dideer nu meet pannanum nu sonna?
Aduvum thaniya ?

He badly wanted to know the reason behind her invite !
Because all these years Pooja had never called anyone for a hangout alone ; and she had never  made efforts to look beautiful for someone !
Lots of questions were appearing on Arun's mind but the answer was hidden behind pooja's smile . He patiently waited for her reply because he knew about her attitude !

Pooja : Arun nan unaku ipo propose Panna nee Enna solluva ?

Arun : Konjam time venum nu solluven yen Pooja?

He thought she was kidding and answered without having any second thought . Arun was a funny and cool guy who takes everything on a lighter note while Pooja was the exact opposites of him !
She didn't expect this answer from Arun !
She was shocked by his reply .
But she knew how to tackle him

Pooja : Vilayadadha Arun ! I'm serious !
I love you.. nee unnoda mudiva sollu ?

Arun had known her for the past 3 years and he also knows the consequences of her anger and disappointment !
But he was not ready for this question from her !
He didn't expect that she had this type of feelings towards him...

In the bottom of his heart he had a kind of crush on Pooja...
He didn't knew whether it was love?
He didn't knew whether he loves her truly...
He didn't knew whether she will accept his love .

With million of questions lined up in mind , he gained courage to open out to Pooja...

When he was deeply thinking Pooja was very keenly watching his facial expressions...
Arun looked at her face..
She was bitting her finger nails
With a cute expression on her face... He was totally moved by her cuteness... He made up his mind...

Arun : Enakum unna pudichiruku Pooja ! I love you ❤️

Pooja's face brightened like a newly blossomed flower ! It was like a bright moon on a full moon night !
She was blushing which made her face even more pinker .

Pooja came and hugged Arun !
Arun didn't know whether what he's doing is right or wrong ?
He didn't knew whether he deserves her...
He didn't knew whether he was capable of getting into a relationship and that too with a girl like Pooja...

With a lot of confusions he hugged her ...

To be continued . . .