Mishap?

Arun falls unconscious 😶

His hands and legs were severely beaten and hurt..

The men kick his stomach and checks whether he opens his eyes..

But Arun's face shows no signs of improvement..

They leave him alone and go away from the place

___________________________

Maya and friends were afraid as Arun did not call them or pass on any information about the situation..

Even if they call him , he did not attend the call..

Maya feels very bad for leaving him alone.. but she still has the hope that Arun will succeed in his plan and get them out of the trouble..

The sun slowly falls asleep 🌅

The cool evening breeze makes its way in..

Praveen was coming out from his office and goes near his car..

A beautiful young girl wearing  a black pencil skirt and a white formal shirt , was standing in front of his car  . .

Praveen's lustful eyes scanned her from head to toe..

Her glasses , mild makeup ,  bright red lipstick and her innocent attracted him so much!

She looked extremely hot according to his view🔥

His legs started walking towards her..

When she saw him coming towards her , her face instantly lit up !

Praveen : Hello miss !

Girl : Hi sir ! I was waiting for you ..

Praveen : Oh ! Why were you waiting here? Instead you could have came in and met me inside right!

Girl : I tried to come in sir.. but your guards didn't allow me as I wasn't a staff..

Praveen : Damn! Okay tell me why you want to meet me?

Girl : I saw an advertisement in the newspaper that you're seeking for a personal assistant..  I thought I would join in your company and be your PERSONAL ASSISTANT ☹️ Unfortunately the interview got over this morning itseems..

She cutely pouted and bowed her head.

Praveen : May I know the reason why you weren't able to attend the interview?

Girl : When I was coming in my two-wheeler I met with an accident..

Praveen took it as a chance to touch her 😬

He pressed her shoulder!

Praveen : Are you okay dear?

Girl : yeah I'm fine sir.. a small puppy fell in front of my vehicle.. so I had to suddenly stop my two wheeler and save it.. I took it to the clinic and gave first aid to it..that's why I couldn't attend the interview 😔

Praveen : No worries ! Even though the interview got over , we have not yet selected a candidate for the post ! Still you have chances! Don't loose hope.. I'll interview you personally 😉

Girl : But sir.. it's already late.. how can you?

Praveen : Are you free tonight? Let's go for a dinner and I'll conduct the interview there!

Girl : Yes sir.. Will it be an official one?

Praveen : Of course yes ! I'm the MD of this company.. my decision will be  final ! And this is for my personal assistant post.. so it'll be even more easier for me if we both talk privately!