Fake Smile

Arun accepted Pooja's proposal...
Even before that he had a kind of attraction towards her but he didn't knew whether it was love .

But when she proposed him , that moment !

His heartbeat stopped for a second !
There was a sudden sweet smile appeared on his face !
He never knew that she had a liking towards him...
He thought she was behaving the same way with everyone...
But that moment ! Everything vanished from his mind !

He understood that it was love .
Yes the feeling that he had for her was love and not infatuation or something else ... 

He confessed his love to her.
She was very happy !
She started jumping like a little kangaroo !

She hugged him tightly which denoted how much she loved him.

Arun was happy too ..

The next day when Arun went to college , Pooja was waiting for him in the entrance ! He was surprised to see her so early !

Arun : Hi Pooja ! Good morning !
Pooja : Good morning Arun (she went near him and hugged him)

Arun : Hey enna kalailaye nalla mood la iruka Pola???

Pooja : Nama than love panrom la , inime daily morning college Ku Vanda udane nee Enna hug pannanum , and evening college veetuku pogum podhum nee enna hug pannanum ! Ok va !

Arun was shocked to hear this... He didn't know how to react to it
. Rather he just smiled at her !

Arun : Pooja , idhu college ! Inga inda mari lam panna koodathu ....
Pooja : Enna college ? Huh ? Nama lovers ! Nama enga meet pannalum hug pannanum ! Idhu than nammaloda affection ah katraduku vazhi !

Arun : Illa Pooja... Adhu vandu.

Bell rings and Arun didn't want to argue further and so he went to class. Pooja followed him

The reason behind why Pooja is so adamant was  . . . .

She was the most beautiful girl in the college !

And yes ! She won the Miss . Chennai title too !

At least 50 boys would have gathered courage and proposed her ! And lot of them have followed her all these years !
She had not fallen in love with anyone of them !
But this time , she found something unique in Arun's character ; which made her to go mad on him !

Today , she wants everyone to know that she loves Arun !

Everyone in the sense , the whole college , the whole city and even the whole world if possible 😉

Arun was totally confused with pooja's actions . He wasn't ready for it !
Eventhough he was physically present in the class he was mentally absent ...
He wasn't able to concentrate on any of the classes that day...

In the afternoon Pooja's act made him even more disturbed !

During the lunch break , Pooja had called Arun and few other friends and took them to a very costly restaurant !

She wanted to announce to her friends that she's in love with Arun !

Arun was very nervous while Pooja was crazy ... Before she could tell anyone , Arun dragged her to one corner of the table ...

Arun : Pooja ! Ippo eduku Inga ellarayum kootitu vandruka??

Pooja : Vera edhuku ! Nama love panrada sollanum nu than !

Arun : Ada college laye sollirkalam la !

Pooja moved closer to him . Her hands were playing with his shirt buttons while Arun was giving a disgusting look .

Pooja : Arun chellam , nee enaku evlo special nu ellarkum theriya venama ?
Nee ennoda darling 💕 Ennoda uyir ; unna ellarkum introduce pannacha simple ah pannuven ah Enna ???

Arun now regretted why he accepted her proposal ! He regretted why he came with her . .
He now realised that he's slowly becoming her puppet !

. . . .

Pooja : Hey guys !

Group : Hi Pooja !

Pooja : ìniku unga Kita en life oda most important person ah introduce Panna poren 😁

Everyone are eager to know who it is . They look at each other and express their emotions . .

Pooja : Adhu Vera yarum illa...

ARUN ☺️

All her friends are surprised to know that it is Arun ! They congratulate him and express their happiness !!!

But Arun's reply was ....

JUST A SMILE !

A FAKE SMILE !

He didn't know what to do... He didn't knew how to react !

He was very confused about how he could handle her... About how he's gonna sustain in a relationship with her....

To be continued