Nightmare

Arun just believed what Pooja had told was true...
He didn't have any second thoughts ...
He didn't want to change his decision...
But he wanted to be with her..

Not just for few days...

FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE !

Everything was going on well..

Pooja's character has been changing. Arun started liking her even more...
They both became very close

    Eventhough Arun was madly in love with Pooja , he never failed to keep up his promises .

He studied very hard and got placed in a multinational company !
He got selected as the best candidate for the year !
He made his parents proud.  
His only aim was to improve his family situation and find a perfect groom for his sister .

He clearly knew that he should never compromise is promises for the sake of love !

But all these things suddenly changed that night !

The night that shouldn't have happened in Arun's life !

The night that ruined his life !

It was Pooja's birthday party ! She had arranged a party on the previous day of thee Birthday . She had invited all her friends to her house for the party. Arun was also there. 

She introduced Arun to her parents.

Pooja's dad : Hi Arun! Nan Pooja voda Appa !
Arun : Hi uncle , nice meeting you 😁

Pooja : Appa , neenga rendu perum pesitu irunga nan mathavanga la pathutu varen n

Pooja's dad : Okay ma ! Aprum Arun una pathi Pooja naraya sollirka ! Unaku job kedachudichu nu sonna ! Congratulations pa

Arun : Thanks uncle !
.........

Nanum Pooja vum love panrom uncle... Pooja ida unga Kita sollirkala nu enaku theriyadhu.. but iniku unga kita sollalam nu thonuchu adan....

Arun didn't want to hide it to her dad ! He wanted to make her parents happy .
He never ever thought of hurting / disappointing anyone even in his dreams...

Pooja's dad : Arun , Enaku ellame theriyum pa.. Pooja enkita sollita ...
Enakum ava amma kum idhula muzhu samadham pa...
Nan unkita avala pathi konjam sollanum pa

Arun : sollunga uncle

Pooja's dad : Pooja engaluku ore ponnu adanala nanga romba chellam kuduthu valathutom... Ana oru kattathuku mela adu evlo periya thappu nu engaluku purinjadu...

Adu mattum illama avaluku oru vishayam pudichiruku na adukaga enda extreme venum nalum  ava pova... Adhe mari oruthar avala hurt pannitanga na aduku aprum avanga moonjulaye muzhika maata.. avalo stubborn Ava...

Idhellam nan yen unkita solren na...

Neenga avala love panringa... Nala pinna ava unkita thappa nadandukita neenga avala purinjikanum pa...

Arun : Uncle neenga idhellam neenga solla venam! Nan paathukren...

Arun had always wanted to keep up his words... But this time he couldn't...

The time was 9 : 00 pm
It was time for cake cutting... Everyone gathered wished Pooja...

Arun went to Pooja ;

Arun : Happy ....

Pooja : Ssshhh ! Ippo eduvum sollada... Correct ah 12.00 am Ku nee than enaku wish pannanum 🙈

Arun : Sari okay !

Everyone were eating dinner . Arun took a glass of juice . He drank it ! But it was different . He thought it's a new variety and drank fully ...
He felt dizzy and he left to his house..
He had a very bad headache !
Went to his room closed the door and fell on bed !

He didn't knew what was happening around !
The clock stroke 12 ! But Arun was still in bed , unconscious.

Pooja waited for him...
Time ran faster and faster...
It was 8:30 AM in the morning..

Arun was still lying down on his bed...

He got up ! Looked at his phone ! Shocked to see 100 missed calls from Pooja .
He called back !
She attended it on the first ring  !

Arun : Pooja Happy Birthday....

Pooja : Theva illa ! Eduvum sollada nee ! Nan unkita enna da keten 😬 12 o clock wish pannanum nu thana keten ! Ada kooda unnala Panna mudila la...
Kadasila neeyum anda Praveen sonna mari than nu nirubichita la! Hatt's off !

En moonjulaye muzhikadha 😡

Pooja cuts the call !

Arun didn't understand what's happening !

It was like a NIGHTMARE !