The Pain💔

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Soundarya Akka happy_rns😘😘😘
Loads of love to you ❤️
Thank you soo much for your love and support akka💕

Pooja's dad was shocked by Arun's words..
His heart knows that Arun would have never done this to Pooja even in his dream's..

But his mind was not ready to believe the fact !
He was in a confused state 😵

Firstly , he  could not accept that his daughter Pooja is dead !

Secondly , he never ever thought it would be a suicide!

Thirdly , he least expected that Arun would be related to her death!

These questions were haunting in his mind !

But none of them knew the answers for them..

Arun looked at Pooja's dad .

His look killed him with  guilt 😶

He did not know what to do.

If Arun utters a word and expresses his anger towards her dad , that's it !

Pooja's dad : Sir nan case ah withdraw pannidren.. Arun ah vitrunga!

Police : Enna sir solreenga?

PD : Ivarkum Pooja suicide kum kandippa samantham irukadu sir. Ivara vitudunga..

Police : Yen sir ipdi ungaluku venum na case book pannuvenga aprum neengale withdraw panreenga! Eduku sir enga time ah waste panreenga!!

PD : I'm sorry sir . Anga vera eadho nadanthruku.. adhu enna nu than therila.. but I don't suspect him to be behind this.. Neenga inda case ah  investigate pannunga.. I want to know who has done this to my daughter!

"Arun than pooja va konnadhua stern voice was heard from the entrance of the station .

It was Vidhya standing there with a file on her hand .

(Guys please don't get confused with this Vidhya and KS Vidhya ! )

PD : Vidhya! Enna solra ?

Vidhya : Ama uncle.. ippothan pooja oda autopsy report vandudu.. ada patha ungaluku ellame puriyum

She gives the report to Pooja's dad.

It has been clearly stated in the report that

Pooja's neck has been strangled very hard before her death and it has the finger prints of the person. May be this can also be the reason for her death . And Pooja's finger prints were nowhere found in the cloth in which she was hung . So this must be a clever muder and not a suicide !

This report made everyone freeze!

And vidhya came up with the next shock !

Vidhya : Uncle , Pooja kazhuthula irunda finger prints um Arun oda finger prints um exact ah match agudu . Adu mattum illama nethu avala paka guest house ku vandadum ivan mattum than!! Ellathayum pannitu unga munnadi appavi mari nadikran uncle..