Twist in the Tale 😐

There are few characters introduced in this chapter. These characters are from the story
From  Hostile To Hospitable  penned by PriyaTheSwagger16 ❣️ Thanks dear for letting me to use them in my story 🥰

Let me give a small intro of them !

Sunita : Maya's friend. She works in a resort named LGH where Arun and Maya had stayed .

Tarun , Honey and Sathya  are Sunita's friends who also work in LGH in different designations .

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world!

Even our troubles...

Arun steps out of the room and finds policemen standing in front of their room. Maya goes and stands next to him .

Police officer : Are you Mr Arun?

Arun : Yes sir.

PO : Can you accompany us to the police station for an enquiry?

Arun : Enquiry! Eduku sir?

PO : Sonna than varuvingala?

Arun didn't know how to react..

PO : Ungaluku Ms.Pooja kumar ah theriyuma?

Arun : Theriyum sir.. avaluku ennachu?

PO : She's dead !

Arun & Maya ; What!!!

PO : Ama avanaga guest house la nethu night avanga suicide pannikitanga.. Avanga Appa avanga death la suspicion iruku nu complaint kuduthrukanga..

Arun : Aduku edhuku sir nan enquiry Ku varanum?

PO : Gentleman , nethu neenga mattum than avanga la meet pannirkinga. . Neenga than investigation list la modhalla irukinga.. if you cooperate with us everything will be over smoothly!

Arun : But sir..

PO : Eduva irundalum station la vandu sollunga..

Arun heard the worst news of his lifetime..
Pooja was the biggest mistake he had done in his life 💔
He was a puppet in her hands when they were in relationship..
After breakup , he feared that she would become a big trouble to Maya ..
And now , she's dead ! But even after the end of her life she has put him in to the darkest phase..

He's not a 10 year old school boy who is not aware of the consequences he'll be facing if an enquiry is filed under his name .

He is a well grown man! This is not just going be a dark phase in his life..

But this will definitely affect his career to..

With millions of thoughts racing in his mind he looks at Maya .

She stands dumb 😶