Idhu adhuvo 😍

Disclaimer : This part might be a bit boring dealing with their thoughts and expectations . If you don't like feel free to comment ! Criticism is most welcome 💜

Arun was thinking about his first meeting with Maya 😍

Her parents have named her rightly ❤️

She entered into his life like a Magic ✨ Changed everything in a day !

Her cute rounded eyes which were impatiently searching for him....

The moment when their eyes met her happiness reflected in those eyes 🤩

That satisfaction ! That serenity ! That happiness ! Everything was found in those cute little eyes 😍

Mixture of all emotions was found in those eyes !

The cherry lips 😍 she was restlessly biting them !!! And it turned it a bright smile when he went near her !!

He could not stop thinking about her !!

Each little thing which she did unintentionally impressed him a lottt ❣️

The way she spoke , the way she made him feel comfortable , her innocence everything impressed him 🖤

Arun took his mobile and was seeing her whatsapp dp .

Maya was also doing the same 😉

She noticed that he's online and texted him .

Maya : Awake ?

To her surprise it was delivered immediately and turned into blue ticks within few seconds !!

And he replied too

Arun : Yes 😃

Maya : What doing?

Arun started typing "staring at your picture 😉"

He got back to his senses and erased it !

Arun : Chumma , scrolling FB 😁

Maya : FB use panna WhatsApp la online katuma ?!

Arun MV : Police budhi apde vandruku ivalukum 😬😬

Arun : Illa .. ippo unaku message pannalam nu vanden .

Maya : Hmm seri ! Nalaiku evening thana varinga?

Arun : Aama .. amma apdi than sonnanga 😊

Maya : Okay 🙂

Arun : Thoongalaya ?

Maya : Inime than thoonganum ! Whatsapp paka vanden .. Neenga online nu kaatithu adan text pannalam nu vanden. 

Arun : Oh whatsapp open pannale ippo online nu notify aguda 😜 pudhu update polarku 😁

Maya MV : ayoo nane vaya kuduthu maatikitene 🙈 Enna Solli escape agardu ??

Maya : Aama new update than ! Nethu night than vandudu 😁iniku evening than nan update pannen 😉

Arun understood her reply !

Arun : Oh oh 😂😂 Sari nanum ippo than update panna poren 😃

Maya : Pannunga pannunga 😂 Good night !;

Arun : Good night !

Both of them slept peacefully that night after their conversation !

They just knew eachother for the past 24 hours . . But they didn't feel that when they spoke!

They felt like they have been in touch for decades !!

Why so !

Why did they talk to eachother so casually?

Why are they feeling happy in eachother's presence ??

Is this love ?

Or something beyond that ?

They knew that this is going to be a life long relationship !

Something connected them !

Until Arun saw Maya's picture he had no idea of getting married..

He was totally lost on seeing her picture !

It was not mere liking..

But he couldn't decipher what it was . .

In Maya's case she was just a normal city girl who works in a bank and never thought of getting married to a stranger .

But when her parents showed her Arun's picture she couldn't say NO

And the main reason behind her acceptance was Anita !!

Anita spoke with her and told her everything about Arun ! The efforts he put to make his parents happy , the love he has for Anita , and the dedication towards his passion made her more and more excited to meet him !!

When she met him she was taken to another world . .

He told her about his past love to her in their first meeting itself ! This impressed her a lott 😍

Yes she had already fallen in love with him ❤️

Next Morning

Arun wakes up enthusiastically and wanders in the house.  His mom notices this .

Arun : Good Morning ma (he goes and hugs her)

Sridevi : Good Morning da.. enna da pudhusa !

Arun : Yen nan unna hug panna koodatha ?!

Sridevi : Ennamo agiduchu unaku.  . Hey unaku inda kalyanathula viruppan thana da..

Arun : Yen ma kekra? Enaku muzhu samadham than ma 😊

Sridevi : Nee sonna aprum than da enaku uyire varudu ! Unna kattaya paduthitomo nu nethu night nanum appa vum romba varutha pattom pa. .

Arun : Neenga patha ponna enaku pudikama irukuma!

Sridevi : Romba sandosam pa ! Sari iniku sayangalam 5 maniku Anga varom nu solliten .. nee ready agidu pa..

Anita : Avan 5 mani na 4 mani ke ready agiduvan ma.. Aama thana na??

Arun : Adi vanga pora nee !

Anita : nee enna adika mata na..

Arun : Nan adika maaten nu yaru sonna?

Anita : Nan solra nee enna adika mata 😜

Arun : Yen apdi solra?

Anita : Enkita oru vishayam sikkiruku.. ada velila solla koodathu na nee enna adika mata!!

Arun : Apdi enna vishayam?

Sridevi : Eduku di avana kalai laye vambuku izhukra?

She went near him and whispered in his ears

Anita : Nethu nee oru friend ah paka poniye.. adu yaru nu amma kita sollava?

Arun : Heyyyyy !!!! Nan unna adika maaten di chellam!!nee enna Chella thangachi la...

Anita : Apdi va en vazhiku..

Sridevi : Ennamo pannunga rendu perum ! Naraya vela iruku . Anita seekram kulichitu vaa di..

Anita : Hmm seri ma..

Sridevi goes to the kitchen !

Arun : Hey Anita inda vishayam namakkulla ye irukatum.. Vella yarukum sollada..

Anita : Sari sari ! Inda poonayum paal kudikuma nu irundutu Ella thirutu velayum panra la nee...

Arun : Yeiii..unna..

To be continued 😇