3.) hot and bothered

Kentrell 🧸

We all thought Kd was finna grab Niyah tittie but instead he grabbed her nipple and twisted it making her yelp and hop up. I busted out laughing as Ja'Lonis mouth dropped

"Ok Now when she-" Ja'Loni was cut off by Niyah punching the shit out of kds chest while holding her tittie.

"Damn bitch." Kd mumbled falling out on the floor.

"We told his ass to grab ha tittie and he gave ha a purple nurple. You dropped yo nuts on dat one." Three said laughing

"Ain't no way mane." I shook my head laughing as I dapped him up.

"Best friend are you ok?" Loni asked Niyah making us laugh.

Niyah just sat there still holding herself. "No bitch my nipple hurt. I'm finna cry I'm done playin with y'all." She whined mugging us and leaning back on the couch getting on her phone. Me and gang was dead.

"Ight mane truth or dare Loni." Kd asked her as she sat down. He was still holding his chest. I looked over at her as she licked her lips. She was lookin so fine sitting there, I looked down at her thick thighs and her wide hips then back at her face. Even in something simple she was fine.

"Dare cause imma bad bitch." She flipped her hair making Kd look at me and grin evilly.

"Ight since you such a bad bitch I dare you ta let yb suck on ya neck for 20 minutes." Kd finished making Lonis mouth drop and the boys laughed.

"But I don't want no hickeyyy." She pouted crossing her arms.

"And for twenty minutes? My jaw gon lock mane." I complained making joe laugh.

"Nah y'all gotta do it." Joe said smirking.

She stared at them for a while before sighing and uncrossing her arms. "Ight bruh." She mumbled making me sit up and pat my lap.

"My boy top was ready." Boomer said laughing.

"Mane hush." I mumbled laughing.

She got up reluctantly and sat down in my lap making me groan lowly. All this ass on me wasn't gon end good, my dick was gon be hard as fuck when she get off me. I looked down at her and licked my lips. She blushed a little and moved her hair out the way.

"You ready?" I asked before getting close to her neck. She nodded slowly while tilting her head to the side. I kissed her neck softly making her tense up but soon she relaxed. I chuckled to myself. I sucked around on ha neck before I hit a spot that made ha breath hitch.

Oh she done fucked up. I sucked, and licked, on her spot making her breathe heavier. She slowly wrapped her arms around my neck as I got deeper into it. She hummed softly while biting her lip. I kept going, my grills kept grazing on her skin but I guess shawty didn't mind cause she tilted her head over more.

I sucked closer down to her collar bone, and placed my hands on her back pulling her closer to me. My hands drifted down her back until I was gripping her ass. She leaned into my neck, letting soft moans roll off her tongue.

Her skin was soft and tasted good asf, she smelt good too. My kisses were getting closer to her titties making her breathe even heavier. "C-come up some." She moaned in my ear but I stayed right where I was at. By the way she was acting I could tell she couldn't handle them tittie kisses so I was gon stay down here fasho.

I kissed and sucked all over her neck, from her jaw line all the way down. I felt her eyelashes flutter on my neck as I caressed her curves. Her moans was getting a little louder making me chuckle a little. Shawty couldn't take hickies at all.

I soon pulled away as my jaw started to hurt. She pulled away slowly and looked at me with a dazed look. I smirked at her and licked my lips slowly. My hickies looked good as fuck on her, I smiled at my work. My hands were still on her ass and I gripped it roughly making her gasp and bite her lip.

I was staring into shawty eyes with a smirk on my face, I seen a look of lust pass by her eyes but she quickly blinked it away and looked back at gang.

"The time up yet?" She asked making me look at them also to see them all staring at us.

"The time been up ... y'all just looked like y'all were having fun so we left y'all alone." Niyah smiled tilting her head, as I took my phone out her bra.

Loni blushed and got off me. I quickly placed my hand over my bulge. They was all smirking at loni making her look around. "What?" She asked.

"Uhhh." Kd mocked her moans making her blush hard as fuck and put her head down. Everybody busted out laughing.

"Mane y'all chillll." I laughed at them and got on my phone. Everybody started talking about something random but I zoned out staring at loni. I still couldn't get over how fine this guh was, like damn.

I was knocked outta my thoughts when my phone vibrated making me look down and see it was a message from iyanna.

Yaya
Kentrell wya baby imy🥺 I'm sorry for last night, I was just sleepy and already irritated I didn't mean to make you mad ... I forgive you for throwing my ring out the window💚.
10:35
Kentrell where tf you at I'm not fucking playing with you! I'm so serious right now quit playing with me.
10:39
I'm finna pull up.
10:45
Fine. Just come over tonight I need you😩.
Read 11:23.

I grabbed my stuff and started getting up. "Whea you goin top?" Joe asked. I opened my mouth to answer then looked at loni.

"To uhh, yaya house." I mumbled scratching the back of my neck. I saw lonis face change a little then she got back on her phone acting normal.

"Imma fuck wit y'all." I rushed and got out the door. The look on loni face kept replaying in my head. Ian wanna fuck up some shit that I didn't even have the chance to start. I plan on making her mine, but I gotta drop yaya first. And Arabian, and blue, and Brianna, and wassaname. I gotta stop fuckin round wit my baby mamas too. Damn man this gon be hard🤦🏽‍♂️.
**********

Hey y'all.

This gon be me🤣!

This gon be me🤣!