13.) Survivor💔

Ja'Loni🥀

It felt like my coochie was being ripped open. All I could do was sob into the pillow and pray. Pray that this pain would go away, pray that someone would come save me, pray that it's all somehow just a nightmare.

My chest heaved up and down as I gripped the sheets. My screams were muffled by the pillow while he thrusted in and out harshly. I felt a warm liquid running down my leg and I squeezed my eyes shut.

My legs were starting to tremble as he groaned. I cried so much in that short time span that after a while, the tears stopped coming. He pulled out and flipped me over looking at me with a smirk but it faded away when he seen my face.

"What's wrong baby girl you not feelin it? Is it too big? I told you it would hurt a li." He let go of my hands and caressed my face.

You done fucked up Bitch I'm finna beat yo ass.

I went straight for his face digging my long acrylic in his eyes. "AHHH FUCK." He yelled as I went deeper and deeper. He fell back off the bed making me jump on him and step on his dick.

He screamed as I stepped with all my might I started kicking him everywhere. "Fuck... you.... stupid... bitch!" I yelled with every kick.

Ok bitch you got it now run!

I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra out my dresser. I quickly put them on and grabbed a pair of leggings.

I slipped on the leggings and grabbed a hoodie slipping that on too. I was about to run out the room when he grabbed my arm. "Bitch I'm finna kill you!" He yelled while squinting at me.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled back punching him dead in his shit. He ate dat shit up too. He grabbed me and threw me back on the bed ripping my leggings.

He moved my panties to the side and rammed back into me making me scream. "Stop!!! SOMEBODY HELP! MAMAA!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Why wasn't my mama saving me? Where was she?

He covered my mouth and smirked. "Shhhh listen." He said and we listened hearing her bedroom tv turn up some more. My face dropped as more tears filled my eyes.

As soon as the sadness filled my body so did rage. Did these bitches set me up? Markus seen the look on my face and laughed loudly as he continued to tear my innocence away.

I started fighting back as hard as I could. And before I knew it I was praying out loud. "Lord please get this nigga off of me." I closed my eyes as I kept fighting.

I was kicking and swinging everywhere. My fist connected to his jaw making him fall on the bed. "Damn bitch you got a li power huh?" He grumbled but I was up and moving. I hopped up feeling a strong pain in my lower stomach making me groan. I continued grabbing my phone and my charger and limped out the room.

Blood dripped off of me as I ran. "Bitch you ain't goin no where." He laughed behind me as I limped quickly down the stairs. I swiped my keys off the table. Once I got to the door I put my hand on the knob.

I'm finally gonna be free Lord thank you.

I was about to open it when I heard a gun click. "Bitch I said Yeen goin no where." Markus said making my heart drop.

I don't give a fuck I'll take a bullet just to get away from you.

"Watch me." I mumbled and started limping out the door but before I could get all the way out I heard the gun go off and I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder.

"Fuck!" I yelled as blood oozed out.

"Leave me alonee!" I screamed as more tears ran down my face. I heard him yelling something but I was too focused on getting to my car.