29.) All that for a dress🤦🏾‍♀️.

Kentrell🧸.

I mugged Ja'Lonii as she fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror. She looked at me through the mirror and stopped. "Why you lookin at me like that?" She asked.

I looked her up and down and smacked my lips. "Cause you got dat tight ass dress on mane, lemme find out you tryna show out fa a nigga." I spoke sternly while pointing at her.

She waved me off. "Boy gon somewhere ain't nobody tryna show out fa these niggas..." she said and went back to looking at herself.

She grabbed her boobs and adjusted them a little and smiled. "...These niggas be tryna show out fa me." She mumbled popping her glossy lips and smiling at her reflection.

"Don't make me fuck yo fine ass up like last night, You already limpin." I said mugging her. She turned around and looked up at me.

"That shit not even funny kentrell." She said giving me a stale face.

I looked down at her and tried not to laugh dead in her face cause I know she was really in pain. "Ain't nobody even laughin tho." I said as a smile crept up on my face.

She stared me in the eyes for a while and I stared back trying not to laugh. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I busted out laughing making her smack her lips and start walking out the bathroom.

"Wait guh c'mea." I said grabbing her wrist as I tried to stop laughing. She turned around and looked at me with a straight face.

I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry mamas, imma stop laughin at you." I said in her ear.

"You think dat shit funny and it's not. My shit gon be sore fa weeks." She mumbled in my chest.

"You want me ta make it feel better befoe we leave?" I asked softly in her ear making her squirm a little. She nodded slowly and I smiled.

Before I could pick her up and put her on the counter I heard the room door open. "Top?" I heard ben voice making me smack my lips.

"Mane what these niggas want?" I grumbled letting her go and going out the bathroom.

"Wassup?" I asked dapping him up.

"You sent jania ass home already?" He asked as all the guys piled up in the room, including niyah.

"Mane I had to. Hoe kept buggin plus I got my girl wit me ion need no side hoe too." I replied grabbing the blunt from behind my ear and looking at it.

I taught loni how to roll before we came to the hotel and she rolled a couple fa me. Shawty did good as fuck too.

"Oh so now you wanna refer to loni as yah girl." Kd said laughing all I could do was laugh.

"Whea she at?" Boomer asked and just then she came out the bathroom on her phone. I watched as her ass jiggled in the tight dress she had on making me even more mad.

"Mane hell nah change dat shit bruh, you gon get somebody killed at dat show." I spoke aggressively as she walked towards me. She smacked her lips and pouted.

"Kentrelllllluhhhh." She moaned while looking up at me. I swear my dick stood straight up.

"What guh?" I asked biting my lip and pulling her in front of me.

"I don't wanna change, please let me where this." She begged.

Damn she making me hard. Ain't no way I'm goin to the show with blue balls.

I looked at her then up at gang then back at her. "Do me a favor and I'll let you wear it." I said and she smiled.

"Ok what?" She asked.

"Aye y'all, tell tana we'll be out inma minute y'all gon head and get on the bus." I said making Kd make a face.

"Y'all so fuckin nasty." Three mumbled as he got up walking out behind them.

"Didn't you just beat da coochie up last night what chu tryna beat it up again fa. You know she can't take dic-" Niyah cut Kd off.

"Boy getcho big eared ass out the room." She said shoving him out the door.

"She already limping, don't paralyze my sis." She said before waking out the room and shutting the door behind her. Loni looked up at me as I pulled my shirt off.

"You know what- I'll change, this dress ain't even that cute to be honest so imma go-" she tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Nah you wanna wear da dress right? Strip and arch yah back." I mumbled tilting my head.

She looked at me for a while before dropping her phone and doing what I said.

Now she really finna be limping🤣.

*****

"Guh come on we gotta gooo." I said laughing as loni struggled to put her shaking legs In her dress. She smacked her lips and looked at me.

"Kentrell I'm tryin. You can't just shove a 12 inch dick in my coochie that was already sore! And expect me to be able to function properly." She ranted and went back to slipping the dress on.

I busted out laughing as I watched her try to pull it over her butt. Once she finally got it she adjusted it and grabbed her stuff. I grabbed my phone and fixed my chains about to walk out before she stopped me.

"Kentrell." She mumbled softly.

"Yes mamas?" I asked looking back at her.

"Why you ain't tell me it hurt worse from the back?" She whined making me chuckle.

"Guh bring yo ass on, got me thinkin somethin really wrong with you." I heard her laugh as I walked out the door.

We got outside and got in the van seeing everybody in they phones. "Bout time damn! While you was in there knockin the Mario coins out ha pussy we was in here starvin!" Kd dramatic ass exclaimed as loni got in the back with Niyah.

Everybody busted out laughing. "Mane gon head." I mumbled shaking me head at him.
**********

Waddup😗.