6.) girl friend ...

Ja'loni🥀

"Niyah take my picture." I said handing my phone to her as she fixed her makeup in the mirror. She grabbed my phone and snapped a couple pictures.

"You go to one photoshoot and now you think you a model huh?" She asked grinning.

"Girrllll I been dat." I said popping my lips.

"Periodt, when we get outside I want you ta take my picture in da road Ight?" She asked making me look at her crazy.

It was night time now, and it's been a couple weeks since kentrell and yaya broke up. He acting like he don't give a fuck, cause he don't.

Once she finished taking my pictures I posted one of them and decided to turn my comments off.

12,474 likes

12,474 likes

Comments are turned off for this post.

"Why we goin to kentrell house so late?" I asked Niyah as we got in the car. She got in the passenger side and looked at me.

"The question is, why are you gettin all dressed up to go to kentrell house so late?" She asked making me roll my eyes. I had on a lace crop top with no bra on and a matching lace skirt with no panties.

"Girl cause I gotta look presentable." I said sounding mad proper.

She smirked, "or is it because you tryna Impress yo nigga?" She asked and laughed making me laugh.

"No, and ion wanna hear it like Ben don't be putting you in yo place like y'all be fucking or sum." I laughed. Niyah chuckled a little and rolled her eyes.

She connected to the Bluetooth and I heard walk em down bye NLE choppa start playing.

"Posted, in front of da trap. Sellin dope til da sun come down. Take a fuck nigga right off da map, when I hit em wit dis whole hunnid rounds. Young jock in da club wit my glock, you wanna play den dis bitch goin down. We ain't hesitatin bullets get ta blazin! Imma lay em down like he in da lounge. Walk em down, walk em down, walk em down, walk em down."

We played choppas music all the way to kentrells house. When we got there I parked and turned my car off getting out. Niyah walked in first and I followed behind her while shutting the door. "Wassam niggas." I said making Kd scrunch up his face.

"When you start talkin like dat?" He asked chewing on a pop tart.

"I think y'all be forgetting I'm from baton, and can I get a piece?" I laughed and held my hand out. He broke me off a big piece and I smiled.