11.) visiting

Ja'Loni🥀
"Kd I gotta go see my mama, I haven't visited or called her in weeks." I explained to Kd as he held on to my arm.

"Loni pleaseee wait till tomorra." He begged tugging at my arm.

I heard someone smack they lips. "If the girl wanna go see ha mama den let ha go, y'all niggas weird." Bre spoke making Kd mug the shit outta her along with everybody else. For once I agreed with this bitch.

"Bre shut cho uneven built ass up." Kd said as his accent came out.

"On God she needa shut up cause she gon catch one in ha dome talkin bout me. Top you betta get ha." Joe said looking her up and down with a stank face and then looking at kentrell.

He looked up at him and then at bre. "Aye chill da fuck out mane, you gon make me send yo ass home." He spoke aggressively and mugged her. She just rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

I glanced at kentrell and seen him all in his phone. After I told him I was going to my mamas house for a few days he tried to convince me to stay but I didn't listen. Now he call his self mad at me cause I'm leaving.

How can someone be so selfish, they were all being selfish right now. "Kd can you let me go now? I gotta goooo." I complained pulling away. He finally let me go and towered over me. I really hated how they were all taller than me, they'd always use my height against me.

"Mane fine, come back quick tho ok? And text me everyday or I Swea ta God I'll pull up on you." He said pointing at me and I laughed.

"Fasho." I mumbled. Ben stood up and pulled me into a big hug.

"Y'all act like I'm leaving forever imma be back in two days." I laughed.

"Mane shut da fuck up and hug me back." He said making me laugh harder and hug him back. Soon everybody was hugging me.

"How y'all gon let my li ass turn y'all sap?" I asked giggling. Joe mugged me.

"Ian sap, I just don't want you ta go, who gon fix us breakfast in da mornin? Cause it Sholl won't be bre stankin breath ass." Joe said making bre smack her lips as everybody let go of me.

"Can y'all get da fuck off my top damn." She stressed. I just shook my head grabbing my bags and heading outside. Niyah wasn't coming with me, but she wasn't here right now because she had a job interview.

I opened the door and used my keys to unlock my car doors. I popped the trunk and put all my bags in there and shut it. I was about to get in the car when kentrell came out the house. I rolled my eyes, now this nigga wanna talk after ignoring me all day.

He came up to me and licked his lips. "If anybody try ta fuck wit chu or holla at chu, call me." He said and I scoffed.

"I can't get no I'm sorry loni for bein so selfish I understand yo mama misses you?" I asked crossing my arms.

He tilted his head a little and chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm just mad I can't eat onnat pussy all day everyday." He said smirking making me laugh.

"You can eat on bre pussy." I said stepping closer to him making him smack his lips.

"Mane yo pussy da only pussy I'll eat, Ian neva ate no pussy in my life until I met you. Yo shit different, imma miss it." He replied grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

By the way you was takin my soul I thought you was more than experienced.

I watched as he rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb. "At least lemme taste it befoe you go." He mumbled leaning closer to me and staring into my eyes.