8.) just friends...

Kentrell🧸

"Mane listen, it just started wit me puttin two fingas innat hoe. Den, you know I added da third. Next thing ya know my whole hand innat bitch so I started punching ha shit. I'm talkin bout some Floyd Mayweather type shit. I'm beatin ha pussy up literally. den I stopped and Ian een wanna fuck no mo cause I was sced." Kd said and leaned back on the couch.

The whole room was silent. "Nigga- what?" I asked making everybody fall out laughing.

"Nigga said Floyd mayweather type shit." Joe yelled laughing.

"Y'all be havin some weird ass stories to tell." Niyah mumbled while still laughing making Ja'Loni agree.

"Right, like damn y'all sex lifes just all types of crazy huh?" She asked making us laugh.

"Ight what about you, what's yo sex life like?" Boomer asked making everybody look at her.

"I mean we already know I be puttin in dat work cause dats how you pregnant wit my son nii." Joe said smirking. She winked at him and he smiled all big. I slick mugged him even tho it was just a joke.

"Ion got no sex life cause I don't be doin dat freaky stuff." She answered. Everybody smacked they lips and looked at her.

"Mane ain't no way, you gotta be fuckin on somebody or lettin someone eat onnat pussy." Ben said causing us to laugh.

"Don't do my bestie, she really don't be doin nunna dat freaky shit." Niyah said.

"Yeah we can tell by da way she was moanin when top was kissin on ha neck." Three mumbled and everybody laughed as she held her head down blushing. I just smirked at her.

"So you tellin me you ain't Neva got fingered, ate out or nunna dat?"Kd asked making Niyah smack her lips.

"I just told y'all she-" loni cut her off

"Welll..." she mumbled scratching the back of her neck and glancing at me making me laugh silently to myself. I bit my lip as they all perked up.

"The fuck you mean well?" Niyah asked sitting up. Loni looked at her and smiled nervously.

"I guess I'm not completely innocent." She answered looking at me for answers but I just shrugged and looked at my phone before going to our messages.

Me
Gon head and tell em how you was all like "kentrellll😩" and I only put two fingers in you💀.

Loni👅💍
First of all ... them two fingers went deep🤧

Me
"Daddy m-move I'm boutta squirt😩"

Loni👅💍
Suck my dick

Me
Quit playin cause next time it won't be just my fingers.

I looked up and gave Loni a look making her cross her legs. "Is you gon tell us what happened or what?" Boomer asked.

"Yeah cause I'm waitin." Niyah said. Loni shook her head.

"It's really nothing to tell so let's just move on." She said and they just dropped it.

"Anyways top what chu on?" Ben asked turning to me.  I shrugged and looked at the tv.

"Same shit y'all on." I answered.

"I'm tryna go out." Joe said standing up. 

"You always tryna go out mane." Three mumbled sitting back in the couch.