17.) now eat dat dick up.

Kentrell🧸

"Damn." I groaned pushing bre head down. I heard her start choking only making me push her head down further.

"Fuckkkkk I'm finna bust." I said. She looked up at me and smirked.

Yeah bitch I know you got me bussin quick Yeen gotta brag😒.

Soon my dick twitched and I came in her mouth. She looked like she wanted to spit it out. "Swallow dat shit too." I said and she rolled her eyes before swallowing.

She made a face making me mug her. "Bitch my nut not nasty hoe. Ask dej cause she loved dis nut so much she sucked three of em outta me." I said and smirked thinking back on dej head.

Imma have to get her back down hea. Me and Bre was tryna work sum out but she just so damn annoying and boring.

"Well don't be bringin ha up cause now I'm hea and imma do all dat and more." She said and started taking her clothes off. This bitch must finna fuck Casper ah sumn? Cause she ain't fuckin me.

"Da hell you doin?" I asked laughing as I pulled my pants up and buckled my belt.

She looked at me weird. "C'mon kentrell don't do me like dis." She whined as I stood up from the bed. I looked back at her and laughed again. This bitch look stupid as hell sitting on the bed naked like She finna get dis dick.

Girl yo titties lopsided I'll pass. "Aye what my new song say? Bitch don't turn around I say just go down gimme head." I quoted my newest song Drop'em and started dancing.

She smacked her lips and it looked like she was boutta cry. "But aye fareal tho I booked you a flight back home, so pack ya shit." I said walking towards the door.

"So you tellin me you flew me out hea just fa me ta suck you up and keep you company and I don't even get ta fuck or go on tour with you?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

Damn she hit it right on spot. "Exactly." I chuckled and she smacked her lips.

"You ain't shit kentrell. You know dat? Yeen nun but a dog! I hate you!" She started yelling as tears filled her eyes.

"But you love da taste of dis dog dick tho." I said and walked out the room goin downstairs. I know one thing that hoe betta be out my house when I get back.

Sometimes I be letting what these girls say get ta me but Bre had dat shit comin. Back when we was fuckin with each other the first time she tried to fuck with my whole crew behind my back. And Ben told me dat.

And when I confronted her bout dat shit she lied to my face. I still stayed with her and she started fucking with half of Baton Rouge while we was dating. Had me lookin fuckin stupid and I refuse to let dat shit happen again.

If I ever dog a hoe it's because they dogged me first.

"Aye Charlie make sure dat hoe leave befoe da day ova." I said to my security and he nodded. I walked out my house and outside. I hopped in my hellcat and pulled out the driveway. Yes I got my shit fixed, and I got extra security so yaya don't try no shit.

She don't threatened my ass from different numbers and Instagram pages. I'm finna get a restraining order on ha ass. After a while I pulled up to loni house and smirked seeing her outside taking pictures.

She had on this pink trench coat and some heels. She got her hair done yesterday and it was red and sexy as fuck. I parked and got out standing beside three who was taking her pictures. "Whea y'all finna go?" I asked once she was done.

"Me and Niyah finna go get our nails done, three and dem goin ta sum kickback that sum girls invited dem to." She explained as three handed her phone back.