•{Gouenji Shuuya}•

Me: Minna! Here's my first request, and guess who's our main boy!

Ichirouta: Who? Oh! Let me guess, it's Gouenji.

Me: Yes! You're correct! Our main boy is the one and only Gouenji Shuuya! *Claps*

Ichirouta: Isn't he your Ex-boy friend?

Me: Well, he is. Tho, it won't stop me from writing a story about him. Anyways. . . Gouenji!

Shuuya: *sighs* This story is requested by -BbyStxrs. I hope that you'll enjoy!

_________________________________________

It was a bright and sunny day in Inazuma Town, and a certain (h/c) haired girl is quietly walking down the sidewalk with her books in hand. She is no other than (L/n) (Y/n), a transfer student from Kidokawa Seishou.

The lass never really wanted to transfer in Raimon, but her parents insisted her to do so, claiming that they would go overseas and that she will be living with her aunt for a whole year. She found it quite upsetting, since transferring to Raimon meant that she will have to meet a certain platinum haired ace striker, who happens to be her number one idol in terms of soccer. However, she wasn't really a fan of his attitude, considering that he's known as the ' School's Bad boy' .

(Y/n) heaved out a sigh, as she turned her head from left to right. The place was unfortunately unfamiliar for her, and the instructions that her aunt gave wasn't really that . . .helpful. And guess what? She's currently lost.

Like a puppy who lost his home. (Y/n) continued to walk down the sidewalk. It seems like an hour had already passed for her, and she started to feel scared. Apparently, the place she is currently in was somehow eerie, and boy does she hated things related to horror. Suddenly, she felt her hopes lift for a bit, when she saw someone from a distance. Based on the silhouette's composure, it should be a girl.

She breathed in and out. Talking to people isn't really her forte and if she does, then a whole bunch of stuttering would escape her mouth. On the contrary, she needed to show up in school for her grades, and the girl in the distance would be her only hope of finding Raimon. Upon reaching three meters away from the girl, (Y/n) started to examine her.

Apparently, she was indeed breathtaking, with those long wavy gray locks tied into braids, and sharp yet pink soft orbs. (It's me! XD). It's a plus for her since the unknown girl is wearing the same uniform as her, the only difference is that her ribbon is colored green, and (Y/n)'s is colored yellow. Which meant that the girl in front of her is a year younger.

' a kouhai, helping her senpai. . . Great' , she thought. Then again, there's no other more chance but to ask the girl who surprisingly noticed her presence.

"Ohayo!~", she smiled, which made the (Y/n) mentally squeal. Did I mentioned? (Y/n) happens to like-no, scratch that. She happens to love cute things, and this little kouhai of hers is officially added in her list. Anyways, back to her problem.

"E-etto, y-you're a student of R-Raimon r-right?", The (e/c) eyed girl mentally face palmed. Where was she when the heavens rained a whole bunch of shyness? Oh right! She was standing outside, soaking herself.

"Hai~ you're a student too. Boku wa Kira Fuyuko-san desu, nice to meet you! Senpai!",

"N-nice to meet you too, I'm (L/n) (Y/n) but you can call me (Y/n). Anyways, not to be rude but. . . What are you doing here?", She asked.