•{Ishido Shuuji} GO! pt.2•

:Here's a part two of this oneshot.

______________________________________________

Weeks seemed to pass, and {name}'s daily life had turned dull by each second. The memory of her sudden outburst in front of her dear husband kept on haunting her. She wanted for it to stop, but her head never ceases to rewind the event.

She's tired of it. . .

{Name} wants to say her apologies, but Gouenji hadn't returned  eversince  their encounter. How she wished to ask the gods to counter clock back. Its indeed fictional. No one could revive  the past. Not even a single soul.

Her thoughts were cut abruptly, when a series of knocks was heard  from her door. A question mark popped up on her side, due to utter curiosity. Apparently,  she isn't  expecting for a visitor. She knew that everyone is quite busy as of the moment. With a small breath of air, she muttered a simple 'come  in'.

Not a minute long, her room door was then slid open, revealing a familiar lad dressed in a casual attire. {Name} gasped in both joy and shock.  She couldn't believe her eyes. She couldn't believe her own vision.

"T-Toramaru?", she asked, making the male  nod. {Name} felt like making a mad dash towards her visitor, but some wires are preventing her from doing so.

Apparently, {Name} always admired Toramaru. His will and determination to surpass her husband had pierced her hard. Seeing him right now– all grown up– made her a  bit teary. Time really  does fly that fast.

She could still remember her youth with the gang. Everything is still clear for her. Though, such thoughts were interrupted with a negative vibe, as she remembered the news that came from Endou's mouth.

"Not just that. I also heard that Fuyuko and Toramaru are under his commands",

It made her frown. The idea of Gouenji dragging his juniors down was just. . .unlike him. Her husband that she knew would've  cheered Fuyuko and Toramaru to continue with their lives, but apparently— it made a huge stir. Instead of giving them the light,  Gouenji seems to be pulling them in an abyss, along with him.

"Hisashiburi, Gouenji-san", the boy greeted, while closing the door, but he left it a jar. {Name} hadn't noticed it though, since she is far too busy focusing on the navy haired lad, than the entrance.

"{Name} is  fine, Toramaru. How have you been?", She asked, gesturing for the boy to sit on a stool chair  beside her bed. Toramaru respectfully accepted her offer. With that the two were then engulfed in a conversation.

On the other side of the wall,  a  man with platinum hair and a lady with gray locks stood in front of each other. Both were busy  listening to the {hair color}-nette's rambles and stories. It was clear  for the two that {Name} was reminiscing about the past.

A smile was sure plastered on {name}'s visage, even  though Gouenji couldn't really see it. It made him smile nonetheless, and this made his companion chuckle for a  bit.

"Do you remember that time when Shuuya-kun ate the onigiri that Natsumi made? His face was priceless!"

"She loves you so much you know? {Name}-san must've been in distress when she learned about our involvement in Fifth  Sector. You need to talk to her, Gouenji. It's the only solution", stated his companion.

"I tried that, but it ended up bad. She lashed on me", He replied. This made Fuyuko frown followed by a sigh, as she was also in the same place as Gouenji.

"The same goes for me and Shirou-kun. Anyways, that's the only thing that I could advise you, Gouenji. I should go now, tell Toramaru-kun that I already went back to the quarters", and with that, Kira Fuyuko took her leave.