•{Fubuki Atsuya}•

Me: Hey! Hey! Hey!

Kirina: You look 'way' too optimistic than usual. . .

Ichirouta: *sweatdropped* I would have to agree. Did something happen?

Me: Yes! Yes! There is!

Ichirouta/Kirina: *raises brows* Mind telling us?

Me: Well of course! Guess what? Hiroto-nii brought me three boxes of chocolates! Isn't he sweet~

Kirina: *mumbles* To you he is. To us. . . he isn't.

Ichirouta: Anyways, why are we here again?

Me: Oh, well. . .since there are no requests yet. I decided to make one, featuring our cute polar bear! Atsuya-chan!

Atsuya: *pops out of no where* Atsuya-chan?! Do you know how cringe that name is? If it weren't for Aniki liki-

Shirou: Atsuya!

Me: *watches the scene while eating chocolates* Anyways, I hope that you'll enjoy!

_________________________________________

The cold freezing atmosphere literally made (Y/n) coil up into a ball in front of the fire place, with five thick blankets covering her shaking form. It was really really cold, and boy did she regretted ever accepting her cousin's invitation. Apparently, (Y/n) never expected Hokkaido to be so freezing, which seriously irked her. Besides, it had been years already ever since she last visited the place, during summer. That's why it wasn't that cold during her last visit.

"Hey (Y/n)! Let's go out, I want you to meet someone. . .", (C/n) stated, while casually laying on the couch right behind the (h/c) haired lass who glared in response. She couldn't even stand the coldness despite being in front of the fire place, what more else outside?!

"Can't you see my s-situation h-here?", She scoffed, turning her head back in the flames. It was a good thing that her aunt owned a bunch of thick blankets, which warmed her up even though it's only for a bit. To be honest, it wasn't enough for her, and it would never be enough.

However, it seems like her cousin had different plans during that day, since he (Yes, your cousin is a boy in this story~) stood up from the couch, before pulling (Y/n)'s right arm, and purposely dragging her towards the direction of the door. To her horror, the (e/c) eyed girl screamed, while pleading for (c/n) to leave her in her former place. But, the lad only did chuckled at her pleas. What's worst is that they were the only ones inside the house as of the moment, which told (Y/n) that no one will be saving her.

' Good bye fire! Good bye blankets! Oh! And hello to you snow!' (Y/n) sadly thought, but her remark ended up being sarcastic at the mention of snow. Apparently, her cousin continued to pull her, even though she's already laying on the cold ground. Luckily, she wore some water proof winter clothes, which didn't made her body wet. Unfortunately, her hands and her nape were never saved by the fabric.

It seems like forever before (c/n) had stopped from his tracks, which made (Y/n) mumble a curse. Thinking that she's already dead, the (e/c) eyed lass continued to lay on the ground, with her eyes closed, not noticing a pair of teal eyes staring at her form.

"You clearly killed her, (c/n)", Atsuya scoffed, while crossing his arms. Apparently, he is one of the neighbors who saw the whole dragging thing, and it made him feel mock pity towards the girl. Well, for him it's her fault for not standing up in time.

"Hush it Atsuya she's still alive. Where's your brother anyways?", (C/n) asked, earning a low growl from the salmonette. He never wanted to answer that question, since it makes him cringe. But, he knew how annoying (c/n) can be. So, he answered him sarcastically.