•{Kira Hiroto} ARES!•

Me: And our next IE boi is- Kira Hiroto! *claps*

Ichirouta: I'm surprised. . .I thought that you would call him with honorifics, considering that he's *motions both hands in quotes* 'The Godstriker'.

Me: Anyways. . .Nii-san! Please do the honors.

Hiroto: This story is made by Fuyuko-chan. Please do enjoy. . . After all, I am the Godstri- *gets hit by Haruya's pancake*

Me: E-etto. . .

______________________________________________

Tears keep on flowing, as a certain (e/c) eyed female continued to stare at a piece of picture in her hand. It held the image of her beloved boyfriend, Kira Hiroto. . . However, the main attraction on that picture wasn't just the pink eyed soccer player, for in that piece of paper, she could see him with someone. Someone who is definitely not her.

Yes, he cheated on her. . .again.

It wasn't really a shock, since (Y/n) had somehow knew that this kind of fiascos would surely happen at some point in her life. And it did! It really did.

The first time this happened was when they were still a first year highschooler. She was a student of Eisei Gakuen, as well as an orphan in Sun Garden. (Y/n) grew with the kids there, and had befriended most of them. At some time, she had grown to admire Kiyama Tatsuya, but it soon vanished when Kira Hiroto popped out from abroad. He was a new guy, and his appearance only did made (Y/n) shiver in fear, that's why she did everything in her power to avoid him at all costs.

She succeeded in that plan of hers. Though, it was soon crushed when the sole heir of Kira Seijirou had began to bother her all day long. Her friends noticed this, that's why Nagumo and Suzuno had to become her body guards in order to protect her from the rich kid. Then again, it was no use. Hiroto would always find a way to get what he wanted.

Time seemed to pass by, and between those days she had realized that she is falling for him. . .hard. It was funny at first, and she shrugged it off, claiming that she's in love with Tatsuya, but the longer Hiroto continued to annoy her, the longer (Y/n) couldn't refuse her feelings for him anymore. Yes, she confessed and what made her happy is that she was accepted by him.

Suzuno and Nagumo even scolded her, telling her that he is not worth her attention nor love, but she continued to act deaf and blind by the fact. Thus, it resulted a feud between her, Nagumo, and Suzuno. They continued to hate each other, until now. And (L/n) (Y/n) is a fool to choose Hiroto over her friends whom she had known more than she knows Hiroto.

Guess what. . .her heart was crushed, when the sudden news of Hiroto kissing a girl had spread throughout the school. Everyone looked at her with pity that time, whilst both Nagumo and Suzuno just merely looked at her from the sides, with eyes that screams ' we told you already, and you haven't listened. . .' . But instead of leaving her to console herself, Nagumo and Suzuno thought that maybe this event would open (Y/n)'s eyes, that's why they consoled her all the time, until she felt better.

However, despite the fact that she was already hurt. (Y/n) continued to love the boy, to the point of accepting him back as a lover, when he kneeled in front of her, asking for her forgiveness, to which she decided to give him. Nagumo and Suzuno had heard about this, and had pleaded her to stop this nonesense of hers, but then again she acting deaf and blind by Hiroto and his acts.

That is until now. . .

She continued to pour her eyes on the single photograph in her hands, as she tried to muffle her sobs with the help of bitting her lower lip. The photo was sent by no other than Suzuno himself without saying a word. At first, (Y/n) started to think that Suzuno might be in a bad mood or so on, but her questions were answered when her eyes landed on the picture of Hiroto.

(Y/n) couldn't believe it. He asked for a second chance, but he broke it once again. Now she felt foolish. Really foolish than before. She is an idiot for loving a guy who would only hurt her, and she is even more a bastard for being deaf and blind. It was then too late when she realized how much efforts did Nagumo and Suzuno put out for her in order to get her out of the possible situations that would happen, and all she did was ignore their pleas and go back to Hiroto.

Her bedroom door opened revealing a patch of red and silver hair. Nagumo Haruya and Suzuno Fuusuke, two orphans whom treated her as their younger sister. Both male were sure angry, but on the other side of that, they were happy. Why? Because they somehow sensed that (Y/n) wouldn't do the same mistakes again. Or will she?

They continued to watch the girl bawl her tears out, before they stepped inside in order to console her. Suzuno placed a hand on her head, while Nagumo rubbed her back in circles. It was like the past had rewinded, since it was the exact scene as before. Though, this time (Y/n) never stopped crying, while mentally yelling at herself for being such an oblivious, idiot, scumbag person for loving someone who only did nothing but to cheat on her.

. . . Two Years Later . . .

"Are you sure that you could go on your own?", A well concerned Nagumo Haruya asked, as he and Suzuno Fuusuke watched the (h/c) haired girl load her things in a taxi.

"Hmm~ hai! I would be. No need to worry about it. Besides, I couldn't just decline the offer from America!", (Y/n) exclaimed, as she placed the her last suitcase, with a huff.

Yes, you read it right. She is now off to America in order to participate the national team 'Star Unicorn'. (Y/n) had received an envelope of invitation and which made her ecstatic. Finally! Her dreams of being a famous soccer player abroad had been granted, and it was all thanks to her past mistakes.

(L/n) (Y/n) had finally transformed into a lady who isn't naive anymore. She had grown to be a lot more wiser, and wittier. (Y/n) definitely changed like a rose who is now in it's full bloomed self, and it was all thanks to the pain and mistakes that she had committed before.

She hugged both Nagumo and Suzuno, before entering the taxi that will take her to the airport in where her dreams would finally start. Unknown to her that a pair of pink eyes was staring from a far, as the owner watched the vehicle disappear on the distance.

He is a fool for hurting her, and now he is yet to pay the prize.

______________________________________________

Me: Ichi-kun! Ki-chan! *whisper yells*

Ichirouta: O-Oi! What are you doing there?

Me: I'm hiding from Nii-san! Keep quiet, and please do the honors!

Kirina: if that's so. . . Well, IE and the reader isn't ow-

Hiroto: *pops out of nowhere* Where's Imouto-san?!

Kirina: *gulps* S-shes. . .uhh, she's out with Fubuki!

Ichirouta: Yes! She's out with Fubuki. Unfortunately, he called her after she finished this story. So. . . Anyways, y-you can do the honors H-Hiroto!

Hiroto: Tch. IE and the readers aren't owned by my sister who knows nothing but to rewrite the stars set on for us. . .much like Nosaka-

Me: Hey! That was mean!

Hiroto: Found you!

Me: Uh oh. . .*runs outside with Hiroto following behind*

Ichirouta: Well. . .We hope that you enjoyed *sighs*