•{Kazemaru Ichirouta} ARES!•

:Another request from _mitsuries_
______________________________________________

One. . . Two. . . Three-

Pink. . . Red. . . Pink-

{Name} sighed, while glancing at the papers on her desk. She was deeply frustrated, due to the fact that her neat desk is once again covered with letters. Though, she shouldn't be surprised that much, since this kind of scenarios always happened every single day.

Being popular has it's own perks. Some claim that being known is great, but for a certain {hair color}-nette, it wasn't. At first, she ought to be someone known in the campus. And now that she's a part of popolarity- {Name} now despised the idea of being one with fame.

The classroom door opened, indicating her that someone had just entered. But, she was far too busy stressing over the mob of pink- red letters on her desk, that she failed to notice the newcomer in the said classroom.

"That's a lot-", a familiar soft voice echoed throughout the premises. Knowing who this is, {Name} merely shrugged her shoulders in response, before slumping back in her chair.

Silence engulfed the two, but neither of them mind. The comforting serene atmosphere was enough for the both of them. It was all that they could wish for. However, such peace was interrupted when the door automatically opened, welcoming the new individual that entered the room.

"I figured that both you and {Last name} would be in here, Kazemaru. Anyways, kantoku wanted you both in his office", stated Sakuma, who then left after saying his intentions. When the door closed, {Name} emitted a faint groan which didn't go unnoticed by the tealette.

"What does that long chinned old man wanted?", She muttered, while curses of different sorts engulfed her whole mind. Kazemaru obviously heard this and it made him sigh. Unfortunately, he could bring himself to comfort the lass beside him, since both of them were quite in a middle of a- love quarrel.

Yes, you read that right! Kazemaru Ichirouta and {Full Name} have been dating since they were in Raimon. Kazemaru was the one who confessed first, and it was lucky of him that Eros' bow of matchmaking were aimed at them both. Everything is fine by then. With their day's going smooth and neat. However, it changed when the announcement of schools for the reinforcement members happened.

{Name} was against the will of being in Teikoku with Kazemaru. Who wouldn't? Such school was filled with evilness, thanks to Kabeyama Reiji's doings. If it weren't for the light that Endou Mamoru produced, then who knows? Maybe there wouldn't be a Kidou Yuuto in Raimon, and Teikoku would still be spreading it's darkness.

Even though Kageyama was prisoned, {Name} couldn't just bear the fact of stepping back on it's grounds. Not when her best friend, Kira Fuyuko was about to die before the match had even started, all thanks to those fallen debris. It was actually a relief that Gouenji was near her gray haired best friend that time, if not? Then I must say-

Yet she was still forced to be Teikoku with Kazemaru. Fuyuko tried to switch with the both of them, and it was too tempting that {Name} was about to say yes; but then Kidou interfered, claiming that it's best for Fuyuko to stay in Raimon, due to her illness. It was reasonable, no doubt- but at the same time it was shucks.

Now here she is, walking side by side with Kazemaru, as the two of them made their way towards the so called office of their 'new coach'. Apparently, he wasn't even new. {Name} scowled at the thought. Kageyama was supposed to be in prison, and not in Teikoku. Gosh! Bad things will surely happen once that man is in charge.

"I'm so going to regret ever knowing what will that man say", She whined, stepping inside the dim lit room. Kazemaru, was now leading the way- indicating his protection for the lass behind him.