•{Kirino Ranmaru}•

A  request from Ghost_Rules

Hope you like it!
. . .

A peaceful morning greeted the townsfolk living in Inazuma, Japan. People were busy, each of them doing their daily tasks. Some went to work; some went to their schools: others tended their houses. All in all it was a typical normal day.

However, despite this calm and serene atmosphere; a pair of teens were 'quietly' walking with each other, as both of them made their way towards their school— Raimon Jr. High.

Even in their quiet way of walking— some people could somehow sense the unwavering tension that surrounds the both of them. It was indeed 'intimidating', but they only shrugged it off, as they thought that both teens were just in the middle of a 'love quarrel'. 

Which is the exact reason why their acting like total strangers right now.

It all happened three days ago.

A {hair color}-nette— who goes by the name {Full Name}, was just being her usual cheery self. She laughed, played, and bonded with her teammates, as she is also a member of Raimon's soccer team. One time, Endou Mamoru— their coach— reached to a decision that would change everything in a snap.

He decided that it would be better if he'd let the teens rest for a day, as he is also yearning for a bit of free time. {Name} and her teammates cheered for this offer, before scrambling to various parts of the school  to do whatever things they liked.

{Name} decided to go  with her pink  haired lover in  the library, since it was one of the many  places  were they usually hang out. As they made their way towards the serene room,  the two bumped into Aoi.

The blue haired female suddenly dragged them by arm, leading both now confused teens towards— who knows where. Alas, after some minutes of twist and turns, the three stopped in front of an abondoned room. While opening the door, Aoi then explained that the team were into playing  'Truth or Dare', and they they were  the only once missing.

Kirino gave Aoi a nervous laugh, followed by a sigh. Apparently, a game of truth of dare wasn't that bad  for  them. He shuddered at the idea of his girlfriend playing that game. It was like, he was traumatized due to some past event  involving the game.

Not really sure what to do, Kirino glanced at her ecstatic girlfriend. It was clear for him that {name} wanted to play the game, and since she was smiling widely, the pink haired male then concluded to participate. He never  wanted to make his beloved sad—  or so he thought.

When the day ended, Kirino and {name} weren't in good terms. The fact that {name} flirted with his best friend irritated him. Of course, he knew that Shindou had it all.  The talent, the looks, the brains. . .and seeing his girlfriend flirt with his best friend was beyond frustrating.

Now this leads to their current situation. Kirino's face was stoic, while {name} was angrily pouting— to which he found really cute. The two of them entered the locker room with a heavy atmosphere, and it didn't go unnoticed by the team.

Shindou felt really bad about it, and so he tried to ask for Kirino's forgiveness, but he was  only given the silent treatment. Aoi on the other hand did her best in getting the two of them back in their usual couple nature. She found it easy at first, but when she started to talk with the both of them, all she received was another round of quarreling by Kirino and  {name}.

"Ohayo {name}-san! How's your morning?", Midori chirped, while uneasily chuckling to herself. Some boys warned her beforehand, while others such as  Kageyama Hikaru, tried to pry  her of the hot tempered female.