Cute

Y/N's POV

It was already lunch time.I was on my way to my locker but then someone called my name on a distance.

"Y/n!"

I turned around to face who it was.But I just saw no one.

"Weird.."

I continued doing my thing as I head my way through the cafeteria.

"Over here Y/n!" Tzuyu called out.

She was sitting on a table for 10, along with the rest of our friends.

I went my way to where they were and sat in between Tzuyu and Nayeon.

"How's your day Y/n?" Tzuyu asked.

"Normal I guess.."
"How about your cousin?"
"You mean that evil tall hideous dark butt head creature?"I asked.
"Yah!Kim Mingyu is not hideous you know ( ̄^ ̄)"

Tzuyu has been one of my closest friend and she trusted me with all her secrets.

"Looks like Tzuyu had a crush on Mingyu~" Chaeyoung teased as they all looked at Tzuyu with an annoying look making her flustered.

"Just admit that you like him."
"Yeah we won't tease you."Sana promised.

"A-aniyo!I'm just asking if he's okay.." she said while her cheeks slightly turning to pink.

"Let's just eat guys!" she added as she continued eating her lunch.

Even if she denies it.I still think that he likes my cousin.

Back at our childhood days Mingyu always teases,annoys and make pranks on me a lot that's why sometimes I really hate him.

–––––

Soonyoung's POV

We're on our way to the cafeteria to eat lunch.We passed by the lockers hallway and I saw her there.It made my feet glued to the floor and my heart starts fluttering.

"Hey Soonyoung,isn't that the girl we saw earlier?" Seokmin asked pointing at her.

"What was her name again?" he added.

"Eh?you mean Kim Y/n?" Wonwoo answered.

Yeah..Kim Y/n is a pretty name for a pretty girl like her.

I was so surprised when Jihoon suddenly called out her name.

"Y/n!"

But before she saw us I hurriedly pulled Jihoon and continued walking through the cafeteria.

"One last warning you kid!"
"Oh okay I can just go back there and do it again,piece of cake :P"
"Jihoon!"

Jihoon ran away childishly as I was about to hit him.

"Just wait till I get there!!" I shouted.

"You're just hungry bro let's just eat." Wonwoo said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

We all went to the cafeteria.

-Cafeteria-

We're now sitting on different tables.I sat with Wonwoo,Mingyu,Jun,and Minghao.

Jun took the line to order our foods.My eyes was wandering somewhere until my eyes caught her.

She's with her friends I think, but even in front of them she's still demure.

I saw her smile again.A smile that will never be erased on my mind.

I'm always thinking of her.Sometimes I can't even sleep well and when I do she's in my dreams.I just can't explain the way I feel.

Why am I like this?