Soft

Soonyoung's POV

I was just parking my bike when I saw Y/n about to cross the road without even knowing there's a car passing.

"Y/n!"

I ran as fast as I can to pull her immediately before she gets hit by a car.

I pulled her hand and hug her.

It was making my heart bump so fast that I can't even control it.It feels like it wants to be free.

"Y-Y/n.."

I said with a worried tone and  slightly panting while my hug still remains.

I was surprised when she hugged back and buried her face in my chest.

"Soonyoung..*sobs*"

Wait what?..

Sh-she's weeping

I wanted to ask her what's the reason behind all the tears but at this moment I just let her cry it all out while I continued comforting her.

I rubbed her back as she continued crying.

fast forward>>

We're now sitting at the bench near a store.I decided to buy her an ice cream because I believe that ice cream is the best way to calm someone's self.

"Here.."

I hand her a vanilla ice cream and she accept it with a slight smile on her face.

"Gomawo.." she replied.

I sat beside her and I realize that she's much better now so I didn't hesitate asking her.

"Y/n? is there something wrong?"

I gently asked as she face me and said..

"Ani..I'm okay.."she said with a smile.

But I can see it in her eyes that she's not.

" If you have a problem you can always share it with me ^^"

She just continued eating her ice cream.

A silence atmosphere was in between us until she spoke.

" Actually.."

I immediately looked at her waiting for what she would say.

"There was this stray cat that I always fed whenever I head my way to school.."

She starts as she looked to her ice cream.

"I care for her and I love her..I love her so much that I even wanted to take her home if mom would only allow me.."

She said as she chuckled but I can feel that she's feeling the pain inside.

Until her tears started to fall down on her warm and soft cheeks again but she immediately wiped it all.

"but..starting tomorrow I won't be able to do the same routine I usually did because.. she left.."

I tilt my head down because I couldn't take it seeing her that way.

That's why I decided to make her happy even just in a simple way.

"Turn that frown upside down~ turn that pout inside out~ and sing this song nice and loud.Let's turn it all around~"

I started singing while making an aegyo just to see her smile again.The original smile of hers.

"Just be happy everyday..just feel happy in every way let's be happy!happy!happy! and wash those blues away~"

She looked at me with her eyes slightly exaggerated in surprise. Her lips is slowly forming her true smile making me boost my confidence.

As I finished she instantly let out her true smile as she stared at me.

It made me feel embarrassed so I scratched my head as I smile forcedly.