Kind

Soonyoung's POV

The class ended and I was on my way home.

I was riding on my bike,still thinking about the prom.

I wanted her to be my date..

But I just don't know how.

Should I ask the internet?What to do and how to do it?

"Maybe it'll do the work.."

I was about to turn to the right side when suddenly an old woman with a cart appeared.

"Wah-.."

I pulled the breaks I almost fell and lose the balance because of the strong impact as the old woman was startled and fell on the ground with her stuff scattering around.

I hurriedly went to her and help her stood up.

"I'm so sorry ma'am I didn't mean to.."

I helped her picked up all her stuffs and put it back on her cart.Some hand made arts and construction stuffs.

"It's okay young man..I wasn't looking to where I'm going."

As soon as its all back to her cart she then thanked me.

"Kamsahamnida..you're such a nice boy..I didn't know there's still some teenagers like you who cared to respect the elders.."I just smiled as I scratch my head.

After that I helped her cross to the other side of the street and then she waved goodbye as I did.

I went back to where my bike is to proceed my way home.

But something caught my eyes from a distance.

I saw something bluish on the ground where the old woman fell a while ago.

I walked my way there and bent down to pick it up.

It's a blue hand made rose made of tissue papers with some construction papers too.

I turned around to see if the old woman was still there so that I can return it but sadly..she's gone.

I stared at it and then decided to bring it home with me.I slid it inside my bag.

-Home-

It was almost 9 and I'm still awake.Thinking about how should I ask her.

You can't blame me anyway because I have no experience.

I could just ask mom 'cause they say that mothers knows best.
But I'm too shy.

I just stared on my phone until I decided to just ask the googs :P

"What the-.."

No internet connection..

"Nice -_-"

I just buried myself on my bed not knowing what to do.

Until something popped on my head.

"Letter..why didn't I think of that!?" I happily said as I stood up and went to my study table.

I decided to make a letter then, since I have no choice anyway.

I decided to make two for extra since I have this weird feeling in my gut.

"I hope this would work.."

I continued making the letter until I finally finished it.

"Nah~ not bad I guess.."I said staring at it.

After that I felt the slumber taking over my entire body so I dive in bed and dozed to sleep.