Pretty

Y/N's POV

After knowing that he was not the person on the accident I didn't hesitate to hug him.

I just don't want him to leave me.

I felt his hands ran through my back and hugged me back.

I feel safe inside his warm embrace.

I looked at him as I broke the hug because I can feel the shyness crawling inside me.

"I- uhh..I'm.. ahh.."

My tongue already can't process well after what I did.

I saw him tilt his head down as he scratched his head.

Okay Y/n..now is the perfect time.

I let out a deep sigh.I was about to speak but..

"Y/n.."

He said as we faced each other.

"I..have to tell you something.." He said as we both still remained looking into each others eyes.

He let out a deep sigh before proceeding.

"Please don't take this the wrong way..but since the first time I saw you,I can't see anything but you.."He started.

It was making my heart jump around.Excited about what will happen at this moment.

————

Soonyoung's POV

This will be the perfect time to tell her what has been on the tip of my tongue.

I can't take it no more and now I'm gonna try.

" You're so nice and at the same time you melt me down.I wan't to show you myself without hiding anything but everytime I see you it's always breathtaking.I tried to confess on the previous days but the words keep sticking in my throat when you're in front of me.."

I really can't stand it.

"I promised myself last night that I will tell you this.I will tell you what has been on the tip of my tongue with my clenched fist.."

Here I go..

"You are pretty..and I-"

I didn't finished my sentence because she hugged me back again making me step backward a bit from the impact of her hug.

Between the hug she mumbled something which I heard clearly.

"I like you too..Kwon Soonyoung.."

A smile formed on my lips as I hugged her back.

I just can't believe it!

She had the same feeling as mine.And I was so thankful for that.

Eomma's really knows what's best.

"If you liked someone..just be honest and tell her what you feel.Even though it may lead you to a negative result atleast you confessed.Writing letters are a way of expressing your feelings for someone but confessing in person is different.It's the best way to express your feelings.Don't let your negative thoughts control you.Let your feelings out.Let it show in a right way.."

Mom was really good at advising.I was so lucky I was her son.

We broke the hug as we looked at each other while I hold her both hands.

They were so soft.

We smiled at each other and then a chuckle follows.

We both entered the school gate while our hands intertwine.

Finally.I told her everything. I'm satisfied and happy because we both have the same feelings.

She's more precious than anything. And nothing can be compared into her.

She deserves to be loved and cared.

"Kim Y/n.."
"Hmm?"

She glance at me.

I smiled at her and said,

"You are pretty^^"

———

End~