Caring

I stopped for a moment then immediately turned around to face who it was.

I saw an unfamiliar guy wearing a black leather jacket standing from the distance.

I can sense something fishy is going to happened so I continued walking in a fast pace.

My heart was bumping so hard in fear.

And suddenly,the guy just grab my wrist making me panic.

"Come with me Miss.." he said with a deep and scary voice.

My tears slightly filling my eyes and my legs are weakening.

"Please let me go!" I plead but he didn't let me.

I tried to pull my arm but he's just too strong.

When suddenly someone came up and punched the guy on the face.

He let go of me so I fell on the ground because my legs are still weakening in fear.

My eyes widen in surprise knowing that it was Soonyoung who's punching the guy.

––––

Soonyoung's POV

As the class ended I head my way to the internet library near from the school.

I just wanted to finish my research about something so it took me too long in there.

Not realizing that it was almost 6 so I finished all my research as I stepped out.

I was about to ride on my bike when suddenly I saw Y/n not far enough with a guy holding her wrist.

She looks really scared.

I ran my way there and then without hesitation I punched the guy on the face.

He punched back but it didn't hit me until he punches again.

"Ugh-!"

I was surprised when he pulled out a knife on his pocket.

I was punched and I can even taste my own blood.He almost stab me in front but I used my arm as a defense so it made a small wound.

Soon,the guy just ran away so I guickly helped Y/n up.

"Are you okay?" we both asked in unison.

Am I having déjàvu?

"I'm alright."
"Don't worry about me."

She noticed the wound.

"I-I'm so so sorry Soonyoung!"

I'd rather be hurt than you are..

She brought me to her place to apply some medical stuffs on me.

We are now sitting on the sofa as she continued remedying the small wound on my arm.

"Thank you so much for saving my daughter Soonyoung.If you weren't there she would've been taken away by that stranger.."

Her mom says.

"It's a pleasure Mrs.Kim ^^"

I looked at Y/n in front of me still doing the thing.I stared at her concerned expression.

"Just tell me if it hurts okay?"I just nod at her.

After she finished I decided to head back home since it's almost late.

"Are you sure you're okay now?"
"Ne..thanks for this" I point at the  part where she wrapped some bandages.

"It's nothing compared to what you did anyway.."she replied.

"Join us on dinner instead Soonyoung!"Mrs.Kim offered.

" Thank you Mrs.Kim but my parents are waiting for me tho.."
"Ahh.. just stay safe okay?"
"Ne..thank you again!"
"Bye Soonyoung!" Y/n said.

I just smiled as I ride on my bike and waved goodbye to her.