Beautiful

"Mom?"

I can't control my tongue.

"Hmm?"

I let out a deep sigh before facing her.

"Uhm..how would you know if you like someone?"

I directly ask but it was fine for me though because we're both open to each other.

"Oh!my princess already liked someone~"she teased.

It made me blush a little.

" I'm just asking mom ^^"

I defend as she smiled at me.

~~~

One day later

"I'm going mom!"
"Okay Honey~be careful."
"Ne~ ^^"

I closed the door behind me as I proceed my way to school.

It's a perfect bright and sunny day.A perfect day to tell him what I feel.

A smile marked on my lips as I remembered what mom told be last night.

"Sometimes our feelings makes fun of us,leading us through confusion.We always thought it was right but it was not.You'll know if you like someone when you think of him all of a sudden making you smile ^_^.You'll know it when you're happy and feel safe whenever he's around.Just be true to your feelings because feelings remains feelings when you don't apply action.Let it show in a proper way of course ^^"

I was very happy and relieved when I finally understand what I'm feeling.

And the best way to express it is to confess no matter what the results are.At least I did my part.

I let out a deep sigh as I'm almost at the school gate.

*Enggggggg!!Boogshh!*

My soul almost jumped out of me when a car crashed to a student who is biking from a distance.

Many people gathered there and some students near the area also went to see who it was.

"It's Soonyoung.."

I heard someone said as he ran his way to where the accident are.

"It's Soonyoung.."

My heart started to pound in a fast beat hearing his name.My eyes are almost filled with tears making my vision go blurry.

I head my way to the accident area as tears rolled down my cheeks.

It can't be him.

I hurriedly took a peek to the person to make sure that it is him.

"E-excuse me.."

I can't hardly see it because of the thick pile of people gathering.

Until someone accidentally nudge me making me fell on the ground.

It made a little bruise on my elbow.

Someone was about to step into my feet but I quickly move it away then I tried to stand up slowly.

Until..

"Y/n!"

———

Soonyoung's POV

I was biking my way to school as I saw a bunch of people gathering around from a distance.

I heard someone said that an accident happened a while ago.

I went there and saw Y/n on the ground.

I hurriedly came off my bike and just leave it beside then I ran through her.

"Y/n!" I said as I helped her stood up.

She then faced me.I can see it from the spark on her eyes,she was crying.That made me worried.

"What happened?are you okay?"I asked.

Instead of hearing her answers she just looked at me with a slightly exaggerated eyes as it sparks because of the tears.

I was about to talk when she instantly hugged me making my heart skipped fast.

" I t-thought you're gonna l-leave me *sobs*.."

She said as she continued crying.

I don't know why but my hands just ran into her back,hugging her too.

She was..concerned for me..