Desirable

I really feel embarrassed of what I just did but did not regretted it.

Because that made her bring her happy side back again making me happy as well.

She was about to tell something when her wrist watch beeped.

"Eh?it's almost class time!"

We hurriedly stood up and went inside the school gate.We ran through the hallway and as we stopped at the middle part where we always part ways.

"Ah Y/n.."

She looked at me waiting for what I'm gonna say.

I pulled out the blue constructed rose that the woman left and decided to give it to her.

"Here.."

She smiled as she accept it.

"I-.."

Before I can say goodbye she cutted in.

"Thank you for making me feel better Soonyoung ^^"
"*smiles* If you have a problem,I'm always here for you ^^"

I replied as we finally parted ways.

I think there's something special about my feelings for her.

It's a different and special feeling.

————

Y/N's POV

"If you have a problem,I'm always here for you ^^"

I was so touched by what he said.He's so gentle and kind.It was so nice of him to comfort me.

I tried to smile at him and hide the pain I'm feeling but it seems like he noticed it.

I was just feeling pity for what happened to Mochi.It was like my heart was pricked again and again.

She's so special for me that's why I'm feeling this right now.I feel like I lost a friend.

But despite from all of that.Soonyoung made me forget all the pain and just accept the reality.

He made me smile again even if I'm in the middle of the storm.

And in that way I feel like I'm special to someone.

I felt this weird feeling about him because whenever I saw him I feel so safe.

I feel so special.

I was walking while my eyes are still on the blue rose which he gave.It was making me smile.

I was heading my way to the classroom since it's almost time.

fast forward>>

Lunch time.

I was at the cafeteria with my friends.And they were all talking about the coming Prom night.

"I'm glad Sungcheol asked me to be his date!" Nayeonie stated making some of them get jealous.

"I hope someone would ask me :<" Jeongyeon pouted.
"Don't worry, Jeonghan Oppa will do it." Jihyo stated.
"Eshh!you're just like that because your Daniel asked
you -_-"
"Well it's not my fault he was attracted by my beautiful face!"

While they continued talking about their dates I just continued eating my lunch which is sushi.

I stared at it and remembered something.

"Wah~ Sushi~"

I remembered the time when I gave Soonyoung the Tupper of sushi.He was cute tho.

A smile formed on my lips as I was still staring at the sushi.

"Looks like someone fell in love with a sushi :P"

I came back to my senses as Tzuyu nudge me making me look at her with a startled expression.

"Mwo?"I asked while my mouth still filled with sushi.
" Haha never mind ^^ oh- anyways did someone already asked you?There's no much time left.. "Tzuyu stated.

I shook my head as I eat another sushi.

"I think the best way to do is to just wait patiently ^^"

She just nod as we continued eating until lunch time was over.