Happy Greetings? - Chapter 1

The hotel sat quiet, much to Charlie's dislike. The interview had gone horrible, then the radio demon appeared, well he wasn't so bad, then Sir Pentious had blown off the door to her Hotel. At that moment she was a bit grateful for Alastor being there. A simple snap and the door was repaired as if nothing had happened. Alastor had proven to be more useful than she had originally planned or even thought he could be. Having gotten the helpers for her at the time. But as time passed, the hotel was becoming more of an idle joke in Hell like she feared. They had gotten a few more guests at the Hotel. But it was still going slow. No one cared to be redeemed it seemed and it was getting hard to keep her hopes up during this time.

The evening was quiet, Charlie was having another panic attack which Vaggie was currently trying to help her with. Angel Dust was laying on the couch in the lobby, scrolling through his hell-phone boredly. Not too far from him was Alastor sitting in a chair and reading a book. Husk was currently sipping on a bottle of his cheap booze and watching Nifty running around. She was the only one who seemed to be the most active. Cleaning messes that Husk wasn't even sure existed anymore thanks to her. But fuck, he didn't know how many rooms this damn place even had. He rarely went anywhere too deep in this place. 

"Vaggie, my Dad is right! This is a failure! Another failure!" Charlie yelled in her office, slamming her face onto her desk. Making the goth moth girl sigh as she watched Charlie half sob into the papers on the desk. "It's not a failure Char. Look, we got a few guests." Vaggie said softly, walking over to her and sitting up on the desk. Cupping Charlies head gently, moving it to her lap. Charlie just sobbed softly into her lap. "We've been open for a month! A month! And we have only a few demons!" Charlie whimpered out, hugging Vaggie around the waist. It killed Vaggie to see Charlie so upset, so hurt by this. It just wasn't right! "Hey! Don't be like that! We're not giving up! And screw what your dad thinks!" Vaggie said, cupping Charlie's face in her hands and made her look up at her. "This place is great, you're great. And we'll get it going. Maybe we need to go out and find..i..i don't know. Some sinners who just arrived!" Vaggie suggested, wanting to cheer Charlie up.

Charlie's face was squished between Vaggies tight grip on her face. But then smiled at the thought and stood up suddenly. "Thats it! Vaggie you're a genius!" Charlie yelled happily and hugged her tightly. Vaggie sighed with relief, this was the Charlie she knew and loved. This sweet, too pure for Hell Charlie. Charlie kissed Vaggie softly on the lips before running out of the office and to her room. Blushing, Vaggie walked out and noticed the others were content in their own world. "Well whatever you did dear worked." Alastor said glancing over his book at Vaggie. Everyone knew Charlie had been struggling lately, but she was singing upstairs, everyone could hear her. "Yeah, yeah. Can it." Vaggie mumbled and walked after Charlie to help her. Alastor simply smiled more, tilting his head. 

~~Human World~~

((This is roughly what I'm basing Y/N off of)) 

The human world continued on without any knowledge of the realm that was Hell. Why should they concern themselves with such a thing really? It was a calming evening in y/n's home. Her parents were still away on their trip to Europe. Leaving her alone in the house, not that she minded being alone there. She had her studies to focus on and classes to attend during the day. Y/n was seen as the sweetest girl in her school. While she didn't often speak up much, she was still loved by nearly everyone. She viewed herself as calm and plain though, not noticing the affection she often received from the admirers. Her heart was kind and pure as it could get. 

That evening upon returning home she had found an odd wrapped package on her doorstep. She didn't think much of it, simply grabbing it and went inside to put her things away. Her home was a decent sized southern plantation style home. To say her family was well off would be an understatement. But even with the money, she never acted spoiled. If anything, it made her want to give more to others to help them. She unpacked her bag from school and then sat on her bed with the package. It was wrapped in old parchment and tied with a string. She undid it slowly to reveal and black worn leather bound book. She turned it over a few times curious on what it was. She flipped open the pages but they were black. "Is it a journal?" She whispered, then winced when she suddenly cut her finger on one of the pages. Her blood dripped onto the page a few times as she sat it on the edge of her bed before walking to her desk. She quickly found a bandage and jumped when the book fell to the ground. But now it was glowing.

She stared at the book in slight fear and confusion as she watched the pentagram from on the cover before the pages violently started flipping open. She was shocked and scared, backing away before going to her door and slammed it open just as a red light consumed the room. 

~~In Hell. At Hazbin Hotel~~

Charlie had been excited to go out and collect sinners. Vaggie having agreed to stay behind to watch the Hotel and make sure nothing happened. However before Charlie could even touch the front door it was jerked open and a female ran into her full speed. Both gasped at the sudden collision, landing on the ground with a grunt. Then the door slammed shut behind them. Charlie groaned and sat up, rubbing her head. Then looked at the girl who was slowly sitting up on her knees, rubbing her own head. "Oh dear." Charlie whispered, seeing the blushing pink flesh, the bright lively eyes and then the scent. Yes, the scent of a living, pure human soul. "VAGGIE!" Charlie yelled and stood up running to the lobby. Vaggie was rubbing her head already, sitting next to Angel Dust who rolled his eyes. "Here comes another break down." He mumbled, grunting when Vaggie punched him in the gut. "Vaggie. We had a problem." Charlie said, running over and snatched up the moth girl before she could protest and dragged her to the now standing and even more confused human girl. "Oh shit." Vaggie whispered, covering her mouth in shock. 

Y/n was looking around the weird entry hall she had seemed to run into. She had watched the blonde girl she had bumped into run off yelling someone's name. She checked the door and it wasn't her bedroom door. No, this had to be a dream right? She looked back at the two girls standing before now, both looking shock, horrified and startled to see her standing there. "Umm, Hi. I'm Y/n." Y/n said softly, half waving to the two girl and then noticed the one with white hair had an X for an eye. Both half waved back, not really sure how to take what was going on.

To Be Continue..

Next Chapter - No Way In Hell