All's Fair in Love - Chapter 4

Getting settled in the room was quiet, Charlie had been keeping Alastor in the hall. It was easy by giving him tasks to complete for the hotel to get it set for the new human. Hell couldn't know there was a Human in the hotel. Y/n was looking around her plain black and red room, sitting on the bed. She was looking at the ceiling, laying back on the bed and sighing softly. "Alastor seem's nice." She said softly, blushing. "So does everyone else." She whispered as she sat back up and looked around the room. She decided to lay down and rest for the rest of the evening.

~~Next Day~~

That morning Y/n was up and down in the lobby sitting on the couch next to Angel Dust. She was giggling as he told her his lame pick up lines. Husk was listening to her laughter, half purring silently at the sweet sound. Alastor walked in and his grin went wide seeing Y/n, then darkened at the sight of Angel being so close to her. But her laughter was so sweet and wonderful sounding. "Oh Angel, That's so bad." Y/n said laughing softly, wiping tears from her eyes as she looked up seeing Alastor walking in. "Morning Alastor!" She called standing up and Angel frowned when y/n left him. "Hey Smiles!" Angel called standing up as well, and crossed his lower arms. Husk looked up at Alastor and huffed a bit, "Good morning Y/n. Did you sleep well?" Alastor asked taking her hand and kissed it softly. Y/n blushed brightly, making Husk frown more. Angel mumbled and walked over, and pulled Y/n close to him. "Lets go make breakfast toots!" Angel suddenly said, dragging y/n into the kitchen. Alastor gripped his staff roughly, then smiled widely and followed into the kitchen and suddenly shoved Angel out of the kitchen. 

"Let me help you cook breakfast my dear. It's best the kitchen doesn't get burned to the ground." Alastor said smiling more, Angel came back in huffing. "Hey! I called dibs!" Angel yelled, and got in front of Alastor who only smiled. "And?" Alastor retorted making Angel growled deeply. Y/n stood off to the side, her hands to her chest as she watched them both. "Boys, please...Stop.." She said softly, but they weren't listening to her. Y/n had slight teary eyes and walked off, stopping at the bar and then put her head on the counter. Husk was startled by Y/n being there and looked at him. "You ok?" He asked softly and she rubbed tears from her eyes again. "The boys are fighting in the kitchen." She replied and he nodded and gave her a glass of water. "Yeah, they fight sometimes. Fuck, those two fight often." Husk said shifting as he looked at her. Y/n smiled and thanked him as she sipped her water and sighed softly. "Thank you Husk." She said softly, blushing more and smiling at him. 

Husk smiled and blushed at her before looking away from her and back at his booze bottle. "So, human?" Husk asked not use to making conversation. Y/n chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, I'm human." Y/n replied as she looked at Husk. "You're a winged kitty?" Y/n asked and Husk blushed even more and purred a bit, nodding to her. "Morning Y/n..." Vaggie mumbled, walking into the lobby and then heard the commotion in the kitchen and blinked before storming into the kitchen to handle the fighting boys. Charlie was soon in the lobby next, bouncing in with joy as always. "Morning Y/n!" Charlie yelled happily and Then heard Vaggie yelling at Angel and Alastor and sighed and quickly went to handle that in the kitchen. Y/n didn't even get to greet the two girls before they went to handle the boys. 

"Is this normal here?" Y/n asked, turning back to Husk. Husk had been staring at Y/n the whole time, blushing a bit more and looked away huffing. "Those bastard's are always fighting. You'll adjust." He mumbled a bit and she sighed sadly. "I hope they stop fighting. I hate when people fight.." Y/n whispered sadly, making Husk look up at her in shock and then suddenly stood up. "I better go help get them to stop I guess." Husk said, not wanting to see her upset. She watched him walk off to the kitchen as well and tilted her head. 

It took roughly an hour of Charlie forcing Angel to clean and Alastor used his powers to assist, mostly to impress Y/n. The kitchen had been destroyed, and Y/n was sitting in the dining room with the others. Husk sitting beside her, Charlie dictating the cleaning. "I'm so sorry I'm causing so many problems here." Y/n said softly. "It's not you kid. Those two are always at each other." Husk said smiling at her and she smiled back warmly. "How about pancakes, my dear?" Alastor suddenly asked from behind her setting a plate of fresh pancakes down before her and shoved Husk's seat away from her. Sitting down right next to her and smiled warmly, "Oh thank you Alastor!" Y/n said sweetly, then blinked when Alastor's head was suddenly slammed into the table as Angel was leaning over him and put a plate of Waffles on the table. "Waffles for you toots." Angel said smiled sexily at her and she blushed bright red then eeped when Alastor shoved Angel off him hard. Before giggling at them both, covering her mouth as Charlie groaned and walked over grabbed them both and dragging them away from the dining room. Husk rolled his eyes and y/n looked at him. "You weren't joking, they really do fight often." She added, giggling, making him blush more.

To Be Continue...

Next chapter - News From Hell