Hell Sweet Hell - Chapter 3

Silence. Vaggie stood in silent fear as she stared at the Overlord before them. Charlie stood in shock before him as well. Neither one was prepared for the Overlord to be standing there waiting for them to open the door and look at them.

Alastor, however, was focused only on the human girl before him. He looked at her, her long black hair, her bright lively eyes, that soft pink flesh. So alive and so pure. His heart, which rarely raced unless he was elbow deep in a kill, raced through his chest. He eyed her then  suddenly threw his arms open, startled the group of girls. "Splendid! I knew I smelled a Human!" He yelled, and walked in, shoved the other two girls out of the way before they could react. "How rude of me to not introduce myself! Haha! I'm Alastor, my Dear!" He said, and took her hand suddenly, pulling her closer to him. Causing her to fall against his chest. Giving him a chance to smell her fully, yes she was pure. Why was she here in hell? How entertaining! He eyed her started face and smiled wider. "And who might you be?" He asked, "Y/n..." Y/n whispered back to him, her face turning bright red as she stood there. Trapped in his arms, her eyes staring up into his bright red eyes. "Y/n? What a lovely name! Truly!" He said and then pulled her with him and out of the room.

"Wait! Al!" Charlie yelled as she followed him quickly. "She just got here, she's not use to this place." Charlie added, and Vaggie mumbled. "I thought you hated being touched.." Vaggie added coldly, but went silent went Alastor's head turned nearly 180 degrees to look at her with a wide but dark grin. "Nonsense! I must show our newest addition around!" He said, a laugh track playing on his microphone. Y/n was stumbling to keep up with the new male who had a grip on her shoulders. He was tall, covered in a lot of red clothing, and very handsome. She swore he had ears on his head, but wasn't fully sure. 

Y/n was dragged to the lobby by Alastor, his grip remaining tight on her shoulders to hold her close to him the whole time. Husk glanced up and nearly dropped his bottle of cheap booze when he saw the girl in Alastor's arms. His first thought was to save her from the red jackass. But he knew that wouldn't work. Then he realized he had such a weird thought. He stared at y/n and blushed, his face heating up as his heart begun to race in his chest. His sensitive nose picking up her sweet and innocent scent. He felt the strange tug in his chest, and he knew what it was and looked away from her before Alastor could see his expression. 

Angel glanced up from his phone, having been laying on the couch. He quickly sat up and gasped a bit at seeing the human girl. "Whoa..." Angel whispered, his face turning bright red as he eyed her. Alastor's eyes narrowed at Angel's reaction to Y/n and tugged her a bit closer. "Hey Smiles! Who do you have there?" Angel asked getting up, "Our new Guest. This is Y/n." Alastor said, still smiling. Charlie and Vaggie walking in behind the two, "this is tense.." Vaggie mumbled noticing Husk refusing to look over and Nifty pausing and rushing over to Y/n with great speed. "Oh my gosh! Hi! You're a human! I haven't met one in a really long time!" Nifty said excitedly, and Y/n giggled and reached down shaking Nifty's little hand.

 Angel took the chance and pulled Y/n from Alastor's grasp. "Hello there toots." He said smirking, wrapping his lower two arms around her waist. "I'm Angel Dust. But you can call me Daddy if you want." He cooed to her sweetly. Y/n blushed bright red, and laughed nervously in his arms. Alastor actually frowned and snapped his fingers making Angel vanish completely. Y/n gasped and looked around confused and then jumped when Alastor hooked his arm on hers. "Come my dear. There is much more to show you!" He said smiling wide to show his teeth. "Al! Bring Angel back right now!" Charlie yelled, and Alastor rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers again. Angel appearing on the ground looking a bit frazzled but ok.

 "Very well. Husker my good friend! Meet y/n!" Alastor shouted and walked over to the bar. Husk glanced over at the pair and then looked at his bottle of cheap booze. "Yeah...Hi." Husk mumbled, "Hello. It's nice to meet you mister Husk." Y/n said softly, smiling warmly to Husk who went red in the face again. This made Alastor's grin go wide and he quickly pulled Y/n off with him to show her more of the hotel. "Bastard..." Husk mumbled, his ears dropping as he watched Y/n getting dragged away by him. "I heard that!" Alastor yelled back to him, laughing a bit and Y/n looked at Alastor very confused. "I believe you are going to love living here my dear Y/n. After all, there no place like Hell." Alastor said, smiling as he tried to lead her up the steps. But Charlie got involved finally. 

Y/n was getting dizzy from getting pulled around by everyone, but Charlie was holding her shoulders and checking on her. "LEts get you a room Y/n. I'll put it near mine and Vaggie's. So we can keep an eye on you." Charlie said as Vaggie came back with a key. Charlie took the key and took y/n's hand and started leading her to her room up several flights of stairs. "Listen here, you leave y/n alone!" Vaggie threatened Alastor suddenly and he hummed and looked at Vaggie. "Hmm, no." He said, laughing and then walked off. "Things have gotten far more interesting I think." He added, following after Charlie and y/n.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - All's Fair in Love