No Way In Hell - Chapter 2

There was an awkward silence between the three. Vaggie gently grabbed onto Charlie's arm and tugged her a bit. "Charlie, that's a human!" Vaggie whispered to Charlie, "I know." Charlie replied, looking at Y/n very confused and shocked. Y/n knew she had to be dreaming but what was this dream? Who were these girls before her and what were they talking about? Of course she was human! "So...I'm going to wake up now." Y/n said suddenly, making both girls tilt their head curiously at her before watching her roughly pinch her arm. When it only hurt and didn't wake her up, y/n started to get concerned. "Ok, that always works..." Y/n whispered and Vaggie turned her heard hearing movement from the Lobby. "Shit!" Vaggie yelled and suddenly ran over grabbing y/n by her arm and dragged her and Charlie into Charlie's office and shut the door behind them. "Fuck Charlie! This is bad!" Vaggie yelled, Charlie however was helping the slightly panicked y/n sit in her chair. "Just breathe now. It's ok." Charlie said softly, "Charlie!" Vaggie yelled softly to her and Charlie sighed. "Look..I know this looks bad. But, we'll figure this out, right?" Charlie said and Vaggie gripped her hair. "Bad? Bad!?! Charlie! We have a shit-lord who enjoys killing and by the way use to EAT his kills when he was alive!" Vaggie whispered harshly to Charlie who hushed her, laughing nervously, looking over to y/n. Y/n was hugging herself, scared but otherwise fine. "I know Vaggie. But he promised to help, so I'll tell him not to." Charlie said smiling while Vaggie slapped her face. "Yes, I'm sure that will work Charlie." Vaggie mumbled.

Outside the office, Angel Dust had gone to look for Vaggie and Charlie and noticed they weren't there but the room smelled oddly good. It was hard to describe the scent, but it made his mind hungry. "Hey Smiles, have you seen where the dames ran off to?" Angel called, jumping when Alastor suddenly appeared next to him. "Why no, I haven't. Weren't they just here?" He asked, his staff forming as he twirled it in his fingers. He caught the scent and gripped his staff roughly. "A human soul?" He whispered suddenly, "What was that smiles?" Angel asked looking over to the Overlord who was looking at the closed front door suddenly. "Oh nothing my good fellow!" Alastor said, his static was oddly thicker though. Angel nodded as he backed away from the Overlord who was simply staring at the front door. "Rrrriiight..." Angel whispered and slipped back into the lobby quickly.

Vaggie was leaning on the office door watching y/n in Charlie's chair. Charlie was biting her finger as she tried thinking of things to do to fix it. She couldn't ask her dad, he'd rather the soul stay here. Living souls were fun, according to him. "Ok, She'll simply have to stay here till we figure out what to do." Charlie said, clapping her hands. "What?!" Both Vaggie and y/n yelled at once. "Look, I'm not sure how you got here. But you're here now, so it's best you stay with us. At least here we can make sure you're safe and protected." Charlie said looking to y/n. Y/n blinked and looked up at Charlie a bit confused. "Safe and protected? What do I need to be protected from?" Y/n asked softly watching both girls looking at each other before looking back at her. "Well, This is Hell. I'm Charlie."Charlie started off gently and y/n stood up quickly. "Hell?!" She yelled and then eeped when Vaggie gently grabbed her and hushed her suddenly. "Yes Hell, haha...Surprise!" Charlie said, nervously laughing as Vaggie helped y/n sit back down. "How did you get here?" Vaggie asked stroking y/n hair gently. Charlie walking over to the pair. "I..I had this book, and then things turned red and I ran out the door. But I ran into here." Y/n said softly, Charlie hummed and shook her head. "Do you still have the book?" Charlie asked and y/n shook her head no. "It was on the floor in my bedroom." Y/n added, making both sigh softly. "Well there goes that." Vaggie mumbled, "Vaggie please." Charlie said, "Sorry. This is Vaggie. She's my girlfriend. She helps me run the hotel." Charlie said softly, "Hotel?" Y/n asked looking up at Charlie.

Charlie smiled and stood up suddenly. "The Happy Hotel! A place to rehabilitate sinner!" Charlie said proudly which caused a smile to form on Vaggie's face as she watched Charlie. "Oh, And that's here in Hell?" Y/n asked curiously, both girls nodded in reply. "Oh, that sounds awesome!" y/n said happily, looking at them both with a smile. "Exactly! I was about to go out looking for sinner to bring in, but you ran in...so.." Charlie started and ran off with her sentence as she looked back at y/n. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to." Y/n said quickly, "It's ok. It's not you're fault. But that doesn't solve the shit-lord out there or the other demons in the hotel Charlie." Vaggie said, crossing her arms as she looked over to Charlie. Charlie bit her lip again as she looked at y/n. "Yeah...Well. Let's introduce her at least." Charlie said softly, "I bet they haven't even noticed her being here yet." Charlie added smiling as she helped y/n stand up. "Yeah, let's hope." Vaggie whispered, and turned opening the door. Standing in front of the door way, cheshire grin in place, eyes glowing brightly was Alastor. "Hello Ladies!" He said happily, but his eyes focused on y/n only.

((Bit smaller than most. Could only fit certain things in this Chapter))

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Hell Sweet Hell