News From Hell - Chapter 5

The next several day in the Hotel had been rather calm and easy. Y/n was adjusting while Vaggie and Charlie spent their time in the library trying to find ways to send her back to the mortal realm. They weren't having any luck so Charlie decided she would go to her parents home and look at their collection of books for an answer. Vaggie was going with her to help and keep Charlie from getting too worked up from her parents. Husk, Angel and Alastor were left to watch over Y/n and Charlie had made it clear that they needed to keep her safe and indoors. However, five minutes after the two had left. Alastor was busy cooking lunch, Husk had passed out from drinking, leaving Angel alone with Y/n. 

"Hey, want to meet one of my friends?" He asked suddenly, and Y/n smiled, nodding excitedly. "Great! Lets go!" Angel whispered and grabbed her hand. He walked with her to the front door and then took her outside and then started walking with her down the street. "So this is Hell sugar. It's really not so bad once you adjust." He added, smiling at Y/n who smiled back to him. "Yeah, but I don't believe here Angel. You know that." She replied, "Yeah...but..You could you know...Anyways, we're going to go see my friend Cherri. She's totally kick ass." He said smirking and gave Y/n a side hug as he walked with her. Y/n smiled and nodded as she walked with him.

The walk was rather peaceful, him pointing out the brothels, drug houses, motels, clubs, bars and such to her. Then suddenly a long dark and odd limo like car pulled up next to them. "oh shit.." Angel whispered and pushed her behind him quickly. "Not good." He mumbled, "Y/n don't speak, stay behind me." He added as the door opened and a sickingly sweet perfume seeped from the darkness of the limo door and then a tall demon male stepped out. "Angel cakes....There you are." Valentino said calmly, grinning widely as he eyed him with narrowed eyes. "Where have you been Angel Cakes?" He asked, his lower arms crossed, his upper arms opening out slightly. "I've been umm out and about Val.." Angel replied, Y/n held onto his shirt behind him as she stood there then gasped when she was suddenly grabbed from behind him. "Well Angel Cakes...Is this who you left me for?" Valentino asked, Y/n was terrified as she looked at the demon currently holding onto her tightly. It wasn't the tall four armed demon, no, this demon had a tv for a head? Was that even possible? "Let her go Val! She isn't a part of this." Angel quickly said, only to be silenced by a harsh slap. "Angel!" Y/n yelled, and the cried out as she was forced into the limo by the other demon. "I'll just be taking her then. I'll see you back at the studio Angel Cakes, Right?" Valentino asked, grabbing Angel by his hair and looking at him. "It'd be a shame if your friend had to replace you." He added and dropped Angel before getting back into the limo as it drove off. "Let me go!" Y/n yelled at the demon with the tv head before a sudden sharp jolt ran through her entire body. Her last vision was of the grin from the four armed demon.

Angel got up still very dazed, Valentino's hits were so fucking hard and harsh to endure. You'd think by now he'd be use to it. But no, and now Y/n was in his hands. This wasn't good. He was powerless against the two overlords. What's worse, is now he had to go back and ask Smiles for help with this now. Angel ran back to the hotel as fast as he could. Going inside, only to be slammed against a wall by a very pissed but still smiling Alastor. "Where is she?" Alastor asked, his horns growing out as his smile grew wider. Husk having woken up and been looking for them both as well, and was just as pissed, but keeping a very good distance from Angel and Alastor. 

Angel looked at Alastor, and that was when that sick perfume hit Alastor's nose. Alastor dropped Angel, "Did you.." "No! I would never sell her to that monster! He took her!" Angel shouted at alastor before he could finish his sentence and stood up fully. "We need to hurry!" Angel yelled and the other two boys nodded. Time was being waste, and Y/n was in danger. Valentino had been looking for Angel for months and if he thought that y/n was the reason he left, she would suffer greatly for it. 

Y/n came to in a room she didn't recognize and looked around in pure fear and noticed she was currently tied to a bed. Her hands were tied above her, and her legs were forcefully spread and tied to a bedpost each. She was stripped to nothing more then a bra and panties, and there was a camera facing her at the foot of the bed. She whimpered and struggled as she looked around then saw the door open. At first she was hopeful, thinking she was about to be rescued, but they tears flooded her eyes seeing who was standing there. "Help me...someone." she whispered.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Degraded But Not Broken