Angel Cake, Yumm - Chapter 9

"Angel Cakes, baby...now why can't you just make this easy for us both?" Val asked, having his foot on Angel's head as he was pinned to the floor. 

Valentino had been talking with Angel Dust over the fact he had run off all this time. Angel was a bit bloody and bruised, but not too damaged. After all, Valentino had big plans for him, and he needed his star in good condition, well, good enough condition to act like he needed to. So he could only do so much. "I'm telling you the truth Vee. I'll stay here as long as Y/N is here and safe. I swear. I just want to be where she is. That's all." Angel said quickly, "And why would I grant you anything angel cakes? Hmm? You have run away and cost me a lot of money." Val snapped and kicked Angel harshly in the side. A splatter of blood came from Angel's mouth from the force of the kick. "Please..I'm sorry, I'll fix it. I swear. I'm sorry. Please. I wont run again. I love her too much to abandon her." Angel begged, two arms hugging his chest where he had been kicked and looked up at Val. Valentino had a huge dark grin on his face. "Love? Angel Cakes...You aren't worthy of love...don't you remember everything I taught you?" Val asked him, grabbing his hair and pulled him to his feet. "But very well, Lets see how much we can break this little lustful affection you have for the human." Val growled at him then tossed him across the room. "Go get cleaned up and ready to film." He snapped sharply. "What about Y/N?" Angel Yelled, "The pet is with Vox for the evening." Val snapped and walked over to Angel grabbing him again and dragged him off to force him to get ready. 

~~Meanwhile with Voxy and Y/N~~

Y/N was curled up on Vox's lap in the limbo as it drove to his home. He had gotten permission from Valentino to bring her home for himself simply because Angel Dust had returned and Valentino needed to reeducate him on how a whore was meant to act. Velvet had gone off shopping to find new outfits for their newest star. Leaving Vox alone with the cute drugged up little mortal girl. Y/N was moaning as his hands roamed her sides and thighs, examining every inch of her soft warm form for himself. He'd record their moments when they got home, but that would be for his personal use only. Maybe he'd keep her for himself even. Val wouldn't mind right? The thoughts running through his mind were anything but good. But the limbo soon stopped and He carried Y/N out and inside his manor. Taking her right to his master bedroom. He laid her on his bed and crawled over her. She was so perfect, so soft and plush. He knew the radio demon had been seeking after her too. That made this all the sweeter. His grin on his screen grew wide as he watched her squirm on his bed. Then started stripping her upper body. He made sure to expose her neck, his tongue sliding out to lick along her neck. A soft moan escaping her lips as she tilted her head back. She was too drugged to know what was going on anymore. But then a sharp horrible pain flooded her shoulder and neck. Blood splattered out as Vox had sunk his teeth into her neck and shoulder in an awkward angle due to his screen. But dug them deep, a scream ripping through her throat as she gripped his jacket roughly. "Stop!" She screamed out, tears flooding her eyes as her drug haze vanished into a sober pain filled mind. He pulled away to admire what would surely scar over and started licking it before forcing two pills into her mouth. She struggled, screaming more, but her covered her mouth. She choked as she swallowed the pills. "shhh...shh. That's it. Be a good girl and relax now. The fun is only beginning for tonight babe." He said smirking as the drug quickly took over her mind and she collapsed back onto the bed, watching him removing his jacket with a wide blood stained grin on his screen. "You'll be screaming for better reasons soon babe." He added, leaning back down over her as she gave a tiny whimper.

~~In the Royal Palace~~

"Darling! Have you seen this? It seems Valentino and Vox have acquired a mortal." Lilith said suddenly, looking up from her phone as she walked over to her husband, Lucifer. Lucifer blinked and looked up at her and then at the phone of the latest video that had been released earlier that day. "Hmm, Well That's not good. I guess I should go handle that." Lucifer said with a sigh as he stood up, picking his hat from the table and putting it on his head. "You could leave the mortal at Charlotte's Hotel for safe keeping till I find the book to send her home. And be nice to Charlotte." Lilith added, kissing Lucifer on the cheek. "Oh my sweet, when am I not sweet to my little poison apple?" Lucifer asked, then chuckled when Lilith narrowed her eyes. "Have I told you how much I love you today my dear Lilith?" He asked, walking backwards and then snapped his fingers vanishing suddenly.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Apple Daddy Dearest!