Degraded But Not Broken - Chapter 6

((This chapter contains graphic and rough content for sensitive readers. Including abuse, rape, gore, and hostage situations. Not all is in full details however, due to possible trigger readers. Please be advised of this before reading further))

The room was brightly lit as the two Overlords walked in, the one with the TV for a head shut the door behind him and locked it tightly. Y/n looked at the two Overlords with fear and struggled. "Now now baby girl~~" The purple skinned, four armed demon cooed to her as he walked over to the bed, checking the binds that held her to it. "Don't want to bruise that lovely skin too much, now do we?" He added, chuckling darkly. "You really think she'll make more money than Angel Dust did?" The Tv demon asked, adjusting the camera's that were focused on y/n. Tears forming in her eyes as she watched the two demons. "OF course! Hell's newest and sweetest little angel from above!" The purple one stated clapping all four hands together, chuckling darkly. Earning a dark smirk from the TV demon across the room. 

"Please...let me go..Please?" Y/n begged and looked up at the purple demon who sat down beside her and stroked the tears from her cheeks. "Oh, don't worry Baby girl. You'll be begging for more soon enough." He added, grinning more as his upper hands held her face gently. His lower hands pulling a knife from inside his coat. Y/n tensed feeling the cold metal dragging along her flesh, whimpering in fear then gasped when he cut her bra straps suddenly. She struggled under him again, "No! Please! Stop!" She begged, only to be silenced by the demons mouth covering hers. Her mouthed cries turning into timid whimpers as she felt him cutting away the rest of her bra and panties. His lower hands removing them from her body. "Val, you're damn coat is in the way.." The tv sneered as he checked the camera and the demon she figured was called Val just huffed before standing up. Revealing her nude form fully. She watched as he begun removing his red and white coat to reveal a white button up satin shirt and black pants with black heeled boots. Y/n was shaking softly on the bed, hoping and praying she would be saved, closing her eyes as she laid there. Only hearing the rustling of clothing and flinching as the clicking of another camera in the room. 

Her thoughts on getting saved were rudely stopped when she felt movement on the bed and the binds were undone. She bolted up to escape only to be trapped in a set of arms. "No running now~~" Val cooed in her ear, her finding he was behind her, and worse, he was naked now too! Her eyes widened as she looked at him in shock and fear. His grin was wide and sharp, two of his hands holding her arms down to her sides. The other two reaching around and cupped her breasts. Making y/n gasp out in shock and shivering as he started playing with them. "No, please..." Y/n begged then cried out roughly as he sank his teeth into her shoulder blade. Blood seeping down her soft pink flesh as she silenced her protest. Tears flowing down her face as she trembled. Her body responded without her permission, nipples hardening under his touch before feeling her feet getting freed from their binds as well. Her eyes snapped open to see the Tv demon had freed her legs and was naked as well. She knew in that moment what they were planning to do to her, and were recording it too. "Don't worry baby girl. Let Daddy and Voxy make you feel good." Val whispered in her ear after he released her shoulder. She only whimpered in reply to him. Watching Vox moving onto the bed towards her. It was then she felt the harden member from behind her and more tears formed.

The night had been painful, without mercy and without kindness for her. If she begged for them to stop, they made it worse. By the end she was curled up, having blacked out after it was done. Her body covered in scratches, bites, bruises and harsh slap marks. She was trembling as she laid covered in the satin sheet on a new bed. A servant having fully cleaned her, and Valentino slipping a shock collar onto her neck, Vox programming it to keep her locked in the studio. It only took an hour before the video was released out. Soon Hell was a buzz with the new porn star that slept with the Overlords in their release video. A mortal looking demon girl? How rare, it was almost taboo looking. She was beyond beautiful and the video was super popular with nearly all the demons. 

"Oh shit...Al..." Angel started looking at his phone noticing the news report and felt sick seeing the clip of poor Y/n being forcefully bent over and rammed into by Vox himself. Her face showed her pain and yet her body still betrayed her in the pleasures of the body. Alastor was stunned in silence at the video clip playing and then suddenly crushed the phone in Angel's hand and Husk felt like he may puke out all his liquor. "This is all your fault!" Husk yelled, grabbed Angel by his throat and slammed him into the wall. "If you would just fucking listen she wouldn't be there! She wouldn't have..." Husk yelled, growling deeply at him claws extending out as Angel looked down in shame. "I'll..I'll fix this! I'll go back and save her. Val won't expect me to save someone...Please." Angel stammered out, noticing Alastor was still silent. He hadn't spoken or moved from the spot after crushing the phone. "You have a week Angel." Alastor spoke in a dead calm that held no static making both of the boys tense in fear. "I need to fetch Charlie." Alastor added, then vanished. "You fucked up.." Husk snapped and stormed off, Angel put his hands on his head. He knew he had truly fucked up, he didn't need them to tell him. He shook his head, refusing to cry and took off running to the studio.

Y/n woke up with a tiny whimper as she sat up noticing the bruises all over her. She sat up and hugged herself tightly. She was on a heart shaped bed, but everything was in soft shades of blues and greens. It was nice but then the pain reminded her of what had happened. She felt the weight of the new collar around her throat and covered her face as she started to cry. "Hi!" A voice suddenly yelled as the door swung open without warning, causing her to jump up. "You're movie is number one! Congrats! Oh my Luci! You should be so proud!" The female demon who looked like a clown and doll had a baby and grown into her. "W..what." Y/n stammered out at the hyper female who walked over to the bed. "Your movie! Jeez.. The one with my friends. Man, they must have fucked you too hard. Anyways! Lets get you healed up and dressed! Finally a new friend to play with! And your human! This is so amazing!" She yelled, and hugged y/n who was stunned silent and looked at her timidly. "Umm..." Y/n whispered, "I'm Velvet, your new name is Sin. It's the name you're going under for the movies and shoots at least. That's what Val decided." Velvet added, going to the near by closet and started digging out clothing. "Oh...Ok." Y/n whispered, hurting too much to protest at the moment and simply watched her. She hopped she'd be saved soon, but that hope was dwindling.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Sinner's Delight