Lost In Fame - Chapter 8

Morning came too soon for Y/n as she laid on the couch in the lounge. Discarded by the three after being recorded by Velvet while Vox had his fun with her. Her head throbbed numbly from the hangover the drug she had been placed on. Her eyes looked around the red hued room in a haze. On the table was a glass of water, a platter with fruits and cheese, then a tiny plate with her next dose of medicine. She sighed as she sat up fully and took the pill and swallowed it dry. She was too timid and scared to disobey the demons holding her hostage. The pills made her dizzy, but honestly it made this all easier to handle. Like a dream state almost. She ate the food before her, smiling as she enjoyed the soft peace of the dimly glowing room around her. 

By now Charlie and Vaggie had returned to learn that Y/n had been taken. Alastor had been kind enough to inform them of Angel's failure to protect her and where she was located. Charlie looked around the lobby and noticed that it held no Angel. "Alastor did you.." "No dear, as much as it would have been a great pleasure. I've given him a week to retrieve our dear mortal himself." Alastor cut Charlie off with a heavily static filled voice. Vaggie actually slipping behind Charlie in shock at the tone Alastor had used. Husk hadn't spoken and was on well, he wasn't sure which bottle he was on. He just kept drinking his cheap booze. But it didn't numb the pain of loosing Y/n or the images he had seen of her suffering. 

"We need to get her back faster than a week!" Charlie protested and took a step back when Alastor's eyes turned to dials and his smile widened at her. "I know that." He snarled at him, "But a deal is a deal." He growled and Charlie grew paler if she could. Even Vaggie feared him at the moment. Husk huffing at the radio demon and looked at his phone. Cringing when another video was released of the newest star in hell. He decided it was best to not tell Alastor that the V's had released more torture on their loving mortal. But Husk noticed Y/n's expression had changed in the video from the last one. He was concerned they were using a hell drug on her. "Charlie, what happens if a mortal ingests hell drugs?" Husk suddenly asked out loud, gaining everyones attention. "Umm, I'm not sure. But I can only assume it can't be good." Charlie said softly, "Why?" Charlie asked and Husk walked over showing her the video. It was muted and Alastor tried to lean in, "My friend, it's best you don't." Husk quickly said, earning the radio dial eyes. Charlie turned away from them both looking closely at the tiny screen seeing Y/n and frowned deeply. "Their drugging her... This isn't good. Those drugs aren't meant for mortals." Charlie whispered rubbing her head. "Guys, I meant need to tell my dad now." Charlie whispered, "WHAT?!" Vaggie yelled, "Dear...We can handle this." Alastor said quickly, trying to remain calm. "Guys, Y/n is getting dosed with demon level drugs. If they don't kill her..." Charlie started but stopped and looked off to the side and rubbed her head a bit. "What is it Char?" Vaggie asked, the boys were silent watching Charlie with concern. "If the drugs don't kill her, they might start turning her. My dad had mentioned this a long time ago. It's why mortals aren't allowed in hell alive. Things here aren't made for them." Charlie said quickly and everyone looked at her silently.

"I remember these vents being way bigger!" Grumbled Angel Dust as he crawled through the vents on the studio to get to the lounge area he knew they would be keeping Y/n. He had tried reaching out to his family for help with a no go. And so he was on his own. He was going to save her, he couldn't leave her to rot here. He soon got to the lounge and kicked the grate in and dropped down. Finding Y/n sitting on the couch calmly eating fruit and sipping water. She hadn't even reacted to his crashing into the room. "Y/n!" He shouted softly and ran over to her and sat beside her. She looked up then smiled happily and hugged him giggling sweetly. "Oh toots...They gave you the pills. Fuck me..I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." He whispered hugging her tightly to his chest, stroking her head and looking around. She wasn't as skinny as he was, and she had on that damn collar. "It's ok..I won't leave you here alone toots. I'll be right here with you.." Angel whispered, holding her close to him as he stroked her hair.

"Angel Cakes~~" A sicking voice rang out and Angel tensed and looked over seeing the red eyes from the elevator and then the other set of eyes beside the tall overlord. "Looks like we have two big stars now." The voice added with a wide sharp grin. Angel held the giggling Y/n closer to him protectively and swallowed in fear. "Yeah..I..I couldn't let a mortal take my spot light you know.." Angel replied, and watched the three overlords walk over to them and moved to keep Y/n to him and the edge of the couch arm. Trying to keep them from touching the heavily drugged girl. "Even better. Now you have a reason to stay Angel Cakes~~" Val cooed to him and Velvet snatched Y/n from Angel suddenly. "Hey! Don't touch her!" Angel yelled, only to be slapped back to the couch by Valentino. "She has to be dressed for her next video. You and I Baby, have a few things to discuss." Val said frowning to Angel who was sprawled on the couch from the force of the strike. Angel was forced to watch the swaying Y/n led away with Velvet and Vox, giggling and being given another two pills. "y/n.." Angel whispered, tears dotting his eyes as he watched the door close behind the three then looking to Val coldly.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Angel Cake, Yummm.