1

*Maggie's POV*

I walked into Seabrook High with my twin sister Addison and saw her stupid zombie boyfriend Zed there waiting. Addison kissed Zed and then Zed pulled away before he said, "Hey Maggie."

      I looked at him and then just walked to my locker. I heard Zed say, "She hates me."

     Addison said, "She just doesn't know you yet. Come over today after school and all of us can hang out together."

     I looked at Addison and said, "I won't be home after school today. I'm trying out for the track team."

      She nodded and then the bell rung and I went to class.

- Assembly -

I walked into the gym where everyone else was and I stood beside Addison and her best friend Bree. I looked around and sighed before Addison's and my cousin Bucky announced that he was going to be Student Body President. I cheered for Bucky and then Zed came out of nowhere and announced that he was running for president. I sighed and then Zed said, "As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and ..."

      Bree interrupted him by asking, "Werewolves?"

      I looked where she was pointing and saw werewolves standing outside the gym door. I looked at Zed and he said, "Ummm.... no. Why would we want..."

      He looked at the doors and then he yelled, "WEREWOLVES!"

      Then the werewolves ran through the doors and everyone ran away from the doors. A werewolf said, "There she is."

     I just stood there watching the whole thing and wishing that I had popcorn. Then the same werewolf looked at Addison and asked, "Where's the moonstone, white hair?"

      I raised an eyebrow and then Addison said, "I think you've got the wrong person."

      I saw Zed's friend Eliza about to break her zband and then Zed stopped her. I pouted and then one of the werewolves said, "Our razor sharp claws will gut them and splatter their blood."

      Everyone gasped and I started laughing. Everyone looked at me and I walked in front of the werewolves and said, "That would be so cool. Anyways I'm Maggie and I just want to welcome you to Seabrook."

      The obvious leader of the werewolves gave me a confused look and then she said, "Wolves. On my command."

       Then all the wolves eyes glowed and they grew longer claws and sharper k-9s. I looked at them and raised an eyebrow before a guy said, "Willa. We can't go to war with the whole town. We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert."

       The one named Willa said, "I hate it when you're right. Wolves... stand down."

       Then she said, "Sorry. We werewolves so admire your town and we just came here to join your school."

      Bucky yelled, "WHAT?! THEY CAN'T JOIN OUR SCHOOL!"

      Then the football coach said, "Technically the Forbidden Forest is within the school district."

      Then Addison said, "So... welcome to Seabrook."

      The werewolves gave a weak smile before we all went our separate ways. I felt eyes on me and looked to see the male werewolf staring at me. I winked at him causing him to look at me shocked and then I turned around and kept walking.

Maggie ^

Maggie ^