2

- Next Day -
I walked into school and saw Addy, Zed, Eliza, Bonzo and Bree standing at my locker. Zed said, "We saw you and the werewolf yesterday."
      I laughed and said, "I can flirt with whoever I want. Goodbye."
      He grabbed my arm and said angrily, "Stay away from the werewolves. They're bad news."
       I looked at him and then the werewolves walked inside before I zaid, "Let go of me, Zed."
      He squeezed my arm tighter and asked, "Do you understand me?"
      I said, "Zed, let go."
      He squeezed it tighter and I looked at Addy who was biting her bottom lip. I said, "Zed, for real let go of me."
       He squeezed my arm even tighter and I yelled, "ZED! YOU'RE HURTING ME! LET ME GO!"
       Zed let go of me and I looked at my arm to see a handprint there. He said, "Maggie, I ..."
        I ran away from him before he could finish talking and I went to the library.
- 45 Minutes Later -
Addison and Bree walked up to me and sat down with me before we saw some werewolves walk inside. I blushed when I saw the male werewolf from yesterday look at me again. I got up and walked down the aisle looking at books. I turned around to come face to face with the male werewolf. He smiled and said, "Hello Maggie."
       I looked at him and said, "Hello. I never got your name."
       He said, "I'm Wyatt."
       I smiled at him before he said, "I saw what happened with Zed this morning. Are you okay?"
       I said, "I will be."
       Then I turned around and he came up behind me and pulled me close to him by my belt loops. Then he whispered in my ear, "Your scent is intoxicating. It makes me want to do very bad things to you."
         I blushed and then I turned around before looking up at him. I leaned in to where my lips where an inch from his and I whispered, "Then do them."
       He grabbed me and kissed me roughly. I kissed back just as rough and then he squeezed my butt signaling that he wants me to jump. I jumped up in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pinned me to the wall and kissed down my neck. I moaned softly and then a voice yelled, "WYATT!"
        We pulled away to see the leader there and she said, "We came here for the Great Alpha. Not so you could make out with some human."
       I sighed and got down before I kissed Wyatt one more time and walked back to Bree and Addison. Addison asked, "Are you okay?"
      I rolled my eyes and said, "Now you care. Where was this concern when your ZOMBIE boyfriend was squeezing your HUMAN sister's arm?"
       She looked down and I said, "Exactly."
       I got up and walked out of the library. Not seeing Wyatt and his alpha watching me as I go.