6

Then Wynter said, "I know how to tell. The fully charged moonstone necklace."
       We all looked at her and she asked, "Too much?"
        Willa said, "No. That's actually a perfect idea. It's back at the den though."
       Zed said, "Well let's go get it."
      I nodded. As soon as we took a step towards the door, it opened and our parents walked inside before Mom held up a moonstone necklace and said, "I've  been waiting for the right time to give this to one of you. I have a feeling I know who, but I want to be sure. Addison, put this on."
       Addison put it on and nothing happened. Mom looked at me and then she said, "Your turn, Maggie."
        I nodded and slowly put it on. As soon as it was on something happened. I could hear better and smell better. My teeth grew sharper so my canines stood out, my fingernails grew longer into claws and my ears turned into points. I turned and looked at everyone before Willa, Wyatt and Wynter said, "The Great Alpha."
       Then they knelt in front of me and I looked at Dad before I said, "Do not do anything to Seabrook Power. The moonstone is underneath it."
        He nodded and said, "Yes ma'am."
       Mom looked at me and said, "I'm so proud of you."
        I scoffed and she looked at me shocked before I said, "It took me becoming a werewolf for you to finally say those words to me. They were only reserved for perfect little Addison."
          She said, "You are grounded for 2 months, young lady."
        I snarled at her and she said, "2 days. Just 2 days."
       Then her and my father left. I looked around the room and only Willa, Wynter and Wyatt were looking at me with their mouths closed. Willa said, "She'll be acting more on instinct due to her wolf just now waking up."
        I said, "Addy, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it."
        She said, "I know. We're each other's built in best friend."
        I looked down and she asked, "What happened?"
        I said, "Addy, there's something I need to tell you."
        I felt a tear run down my face and Zed shook his head before I looked at Addison and said, "Zed kissed me after school before I came home."
       She yelled, "WHAT?!"