4

Addison and I was in the middle of doing our homework when we heard a loud scraping sound outside. We walked outside and Addison asked, "Zed?"
I looked around and saw scratch marks on our front door before saying, "Addy, look."
I pointed at the marks and then she gasped before we turned back around to see the wolf pack there. Willa said, "Come with us."
Addison was about to decline until I asked, "What's so important?"
Wyatt said, "You are. Both of you are."
I looked at Addison and she said, "No, Maggie. I'm not going."
I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine. Then I'll go alone."
I followed the wolves and then I heard running before Addison was beside me.
- 20 Minutes Later -
Addison asked, "Where are we going?"
Wynter said, "It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you."
Wyatt and Willa gave her a 'are you serious right now' look and Wynter said, "Too much? Too much. I knew it. So welcome, but not too welcome."
Then she growled at Addison before she started coughing. I caught her before she could fall and she smiled at me. I said, "Addison, their moonstones are losing their charge. We need to help them find the moonstone so they can charge their moonstones and live longer."
Addison looked at me and asked, "How can we help them?"
I said, "That's the part I don't know. I don't even know how I knew the other part. I just did."
Addison nodded and then Wyatt said, "We'll explain when we get to where we are going."
Addison and I nodded before we kept walking.
- 10 Minutes Later -
We made it inside the wolf den and it looks beautiful inside. Wyatt and the other wolves howled at Addison and I giggled as she tried to howl back. I howled back and Willa looked at me before she said, "No human has ever howled back perfectly before. What are you?"
I shrugged and then Wyatt pulled out this blue crystal and made an image appear on the wall of a girl with white hair like Addison and me show up. He said, "Legend has it. The Great Alpha will lead us to the moonstone and save our people."
I looked at him and then he said, "I believe that you two are werewolves."
Addison yelled, "WHAT?!"
I just looked at him and then everything went black.