8

- Midnight -
Everyone was asleep except Wyatt and me. We were laying on my bed cuddling with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist. I was about to say something until he kissed me and I kissed back. We ended up making out with him on top of me and my hands tangled in his hair. I growled softly when I heard Addison say, "Maybe we should go sleep in my room. Leave them two alone."
        Willa said, "They're mates. I'll explain more tomorrow."
      Then Willa, Wynter, Bree and Addison left the room. Wyatt looked at me and asked, "Now where were we?"
      I flipped us so I was on top and I took off my shirt before I said, "You were about to show me why I should be scared of the big bad wolf."
        He smirked and I squealed as he flipped us again so he was on top before he kissed me roughly and I kissed back just as rough. Then I pulled away and took his shirt off before he took off my pants and his before he pinned me to the bed and kissed me. I kissed back and then he flipped me onto my stomach. Then he made me get on my hands and knees. He took off my bra and panties before I heard him take a deep breath and then he growled. He said, "Mine."
       I looked over my shoulder at him and said, "All yours Wyatt."
       He growled again and then he took off his boxers. I licked my lips when I saw how big he was and I wanted him inside me. I might be a virgin, but I knew what I wanted and I want him. He asked, "Are you sure about this? Because werewolves mate for life. So if we continue, then we'll be each other's mates for life."
         I kissed him and said, "I'm sure baby. I want this. I want you."
         He nodded and he positioned himself at my entrance before he slammed balls deep inside me. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as he took my virginity so my parents wouldn't come into the room. I looked over my shoulder at him and he nodded understanding that I needed him to stay still for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes, I slowly moved my hips and moaned softly at the feel of being so full. He smirked and then he grabbed my hips and started going soft and slow. I met him thrust for thrust. Then I said, "Harder baby."
         He went harder and I moaned. Then I covered my mouth before he started going harder and faster causing me to moan loudly against my hand. Finally I buried my face into my pillow and just moaned into it. He went harder and faster before he pulled my head back by my hair and said, "No. I want them to hear. I want everyone to hear as I claim my mate as mine and she enjoys every minute of it."
        I said, "Harder and faster."
        He somehow went harder and faster. The headboard which was just lightly hitting the wall to begin with is now banging into the wall with each thrust. I said, "I'm close baby."
       He said, "I am too."
       Then he leaned over me and put his hands beside mine and somehow started fucking me even harder and faster in that position. I screamed as I cam and he bit my neck as something big slipped inside me and then he cam inside me. I was shaking so bad the whole bed was shaking with me. He slowly moved us onto our sides with my back to his chest. He said, "Sleep, baby girl. It'll be a few hours before my knot goes down. So sleep."
         I nodded and went to sleep.