7

Zed glared at me and said, "She's lying. You know she would do anything to break us up because she doesn't like me."
       I looked at Addison and said, "You know me. You have known me our entire lives. Am I lying to you?"
       She shook her head 'no' and looked at Zed before she said, "I know my sister, Zed. She may not like you, but it's  not enough to want to ruin my happiness because of it."
      Zed said, "Fine. I kissed Maggie. Did she tell you that she kissed back?"
       I said, "Because you told me if I didn't you would break your z-band and hurt Wyatt."
        Addison looked at Zed and asked, "Really? You threatened someone innocent because you cheated and she didn't kiss back in respect for HER SISTER?!"
        Zed asked, "How can she like a werewolf? She belongs with a zombie like you and Bree."
       I shook my head and then Addison said, "We're over, Zed. I don't know how long."
        I watched as Zed, Eliza and Bonzo left. Then Bree asked, "Sleepover?"
       I nodded and looked at Willa, Wynter and Wyatt before saying, "You three can spend the night too."
         Willa nodded and pulled out a phone and texted the pack that her, Wynter and Wyatt was staying at my pack. Only reason I know is because she added my number to the list and told everyone to introduce themselves tomorrow at school. Addison asked, "Joint sleepover or separate?"
         I said, "Joint. That cool with everyone?"
        Everyone nodded.