5

I woke up to see Wyatt, Willa, Wynter, Addison, Bree, Zed, Bonzo and Eliza there surrounding me while I'm laying in a bed. I groaned and asked, "What happened?"
       Addison said, "Wyatt said that he thought we might be werewolves and then you passed out."
       I sighed and said, "Well that's one way to make myself known huh? Fainting wolf?"
        I winked at Wyatt, Willa and Wynter who all smiled and Wyatt shook his head a little. Addison said, "This isn't funny, Maggie. We're not werewolves. We can't be."
        I looked at her and said, "Simple solution. Ask Mom and Dad."
        She looked at me and said, "Duh. Of course."
        I sat up slowly and saw that I was in my bedroom. I said, "First off Zed get the hell out of my bedroom. Secondly I want nothing to do with Zed anymore. Ever."
         Addison said, "That's not fair, Maggie. He accidentally hurt you."
       I nodded and punched Zed in the face before I said, "I accidentally punched him in the face."
       He said, "I think she broke my nose. Yup. Definitely broken."
        I walked downstairs and saw my parents still up. I sat down across from them and said, "Mom. Dad. We need to have a talk."
         They looked at me and I asked, "Are Addison and I werewolves?"
         Addison sat down beside me and I looked at my parents. Mom looked at Dad and said, "We couldn't hide this from them forever, Dale."
        I looked at them and then Addison asked, "Hide what?"
        Dad sighed and said, "Listen girls one of you is a werewolf, but we don't know which one."
          I looked at Addison and then we went upstairs. Willa asked, "Well?"
       I said, "One of us is a werewolf, but they don't know which one."
        Addison and I looked at each other before we looked at all our friends worried.