9

- Morning -
I woke up to being kissed all over the face and then a voice said, "Good morning baby girl."
      I turned around to see Wyatt laying there and what we did came back to my mind before I blushed. Then we kissed passionately and then we got up. We went to my bathroom and took a shower together before we got dressed.

 We went to my bathroom and took a shower together before we got dressed

I walked downstairs with Wyatt and Mom asked, "Did you two mate?"      I looked to see everyone there including Eliza and Bonzo

      I looked to see everyone there including Eliza and Bonzo. I noticed Addison was missing and then I saw her and Zed kissing in the living room. I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm moving into the wolf den after school."
       Mom and Dad nodded before Wyatt and I left for school. I smiled and kissed him before the rest of the pack arrived and introduced theirselves to me. I waved at them and then Wyatt kissed my mark causing me to bite my lip. He smirked and then he winked at me before he went to his locker. I went to mine and got my books out before I said, "Today we go get the moonstone."
        He nodded and I told the rest of the pack and then we all went to Seabrook Power and I took a jackhammer to the floor. I yelled for people to help get the moonstone out of the hole I created. The wolves and I howled before we carried the moonstone back to the den where Wynter and Willa were at taking care of the sick. We put the moonstone down and they all recharged their necklaces and they howled loudly.

The end.

You didn't really think that was the end did you??