Snatched Away

"Okay, now you gotta twist..." Sevy turned her hands, the chains clinking against each other. Damian followed, eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"And now you gotta bring it down sharply." With a clang, her chains broke. Another clang signified that Damian had succeeded.

"Thank you." He curtly said, staring down at the broken chains.

"Now you're gonna be able to get out of any pickle." Sevy smiled at  her youngest brother, before turning to her computer. "I'm gonna start working now." 

Damian nodded, deciding to go train.

They had taken down Triggerfinger without Sevanna on the field because of the whole sniper incident. Somebody from the CIA , the double agent, knew about Sevanna's stakeout, so she had to lay low for a while. Not to mention,she still had to recover from the AX41 toxin.

Not that she wanted to. It was the combined force of wills of both her family and the crew that ultimately led her to being the guy in the chair. She'd rather be out there, kicking ass and figuring out which poor soul decided to double cross them, but she was now doomed to computer work and intel.

She sighed, pulling up more files and typing away rapidly, disabling the nuclear codes and creating several Trojan horses for the next mission. Tim walked into the Batcave and spotted Sevy on her own computer in the CIA database, and he immediately perched next to her. This was information he couldn't access due to its high-security and his level of clearance. It was fascinating, that the world contained at least a thousand times more information than he could hack into, and he wasn't gonna miss this.

"Timmy, if they find out you saw this too..." Sevy warned him,not even looking up from her work.  Her fingers flew across the keyboard at a speed he thought she was incapable of, and as he stared at his older sister, he realized something.

Sevy Wayne was actually pretty scary. 

She was scary when she was fighting, scary when she was pissed off, scary when she was on the damn computer.  She had the same level of intensity as Bruce whenever he was working on a case, if not higher. She was so much like her father, and that was scarier than an angry Jason with a wall of guns.

Her eyes were calculating and sharp as they swept over the lines of code, her mouth pressed into a thin line. There was something about her that threw everyone off, and that something seemed to be magnified right now. Tim squirmed uneasily on his perch, and finally was spared from breaking the silence when the phone buzzed.

"Pass me that please." Sevy just put a hand out and Tim gave her the phone, not willing to disobey her. 

"Hey Morgan."

"You feeling better, Sevy?"

"I feel great."

She pressed her phone to her ear with her shoulder, before returning her freed hand to the keyboard.

"You are not leaving that house, Sevy.  Don't even think about it."

"Yeah, yeah. Get to the point. Why'd you call?"

"We got something. A couple of numbers and symbols. Neither Briar nor Selma was able to crack it. You think you can take a look at it?"

"Send me the file, I'll see what I can do."

"We already did. Check your inbox. Oh, and Andre says he misses you. I think he wants something from you."

"Yeah, yeah, he wants my half of the meringue pie. Tell him to go screw himself and that if he touches my pie I will snap his neck."