You're Home (II)

KHUSHI DECIDES TO PURSUE HER STUDIES AFTER PAYASH MARRIAGE AND LEAVES WITHOUT ARNAV'S KNOWLEDGE
  SHE COMES BACK AFTER A YEAR ONLY TO GET SHOCKED BY HER MARRIAGE TALKS WITH SOMEONE SHE DOESN'T  EVEN KNOW

Continuation......

Gupta House

Khushi hugged her her father the 10th time that day"I missed you so much Babuji."

Shashi "I missed you too." He spoke softly.

Buaji "NK! Now come sit here with your Buaji. We have to talk to you." She declared confusing her.

Garima "Jeeji, she just came back. Let her rest for some days." She said with concern.

Buaji "Why are you worrying. We are just talking. Not making a decision NK." She shook her head.

Khushi "What are you guys talking about?"

Buaji "Come sit here first titaliya!" She said sweetly making her raise her eyebrows in confusion however she obliged.

Khushi sighed "Tell me."

Garima "Remember Mrs Verma? Our neighbours in Lucknow?"

Khushi "Ye-es? The ones who owned supermarkets in the city?" She asked unsure.

Buaji "Yes. Exactly."

Garima "Their son Rajiv recently came back from USA after completing his medical degree. He's currently working as a doctor in a well reputed hospital in Delhi." She continued.

Khushi "So? What should I do about it? Get myself checked?"

Garima "Shush! Not that. We met Mrs Verma in Lucknow a few days ago. We even met her son. He's a very good guy."

Buaji "And well mannered."

Garima "She expressed her desire to make you her daughter in law." She completed meekly.

Khushi "Make me what?" She scowled.

Garima "We had told her that you're in Australia completing your degree. She likes you very much. She asked for your hand in marriage for her son Rajiv."

Buaji "He's the only son."

Garima "And he likes you too!!"

Khushi "How on earth he saw me?" She asked incredulously.

Buaji patted her head "Of course his mother showed him your picture."

Garima "After marriage you'll stay here only. He has a pent house here."

Khushi "And what does Babuji think of this proposal?" She eyed her father who smiled at her.

Buaji "Of course he's happy. He wants the best for you Sanka Devi."

Garima "There's no pressure. You can take your time. The boy wants to meet you if that's okay?"

Khushi "Wh-"

Buaji "The marriage will happen in Delhi only."

Garima "Yes. There's no need to travel to Lucknow also."

Khushi "Excuse me? Did I say yes to the proposal?" She stood up irritated. "I didn't even react properly and you're planning my wedding with that Rajiv."

Buaji smacked her own forehead "NK. Sorry. Sorry. We got emotional."

Garima chuckled "So. Tell us. When do you want to meet him?"

Khushi "Never." She stared blankly. "I'm not interested in this alliance." She declared earning gasps from the two ladies.

Garima "But bitiya it's such a good proposal."