·2· the mansion

Annabeth's pov
It was 10 a.m. and I was almost finished packing when Percy barged in and said "wise girl can you-" "help you pack?" I answered for him. He nodded "of course seaweed brain I'll be over in a few minutes." I put my blueprints in my bag just in case and I grabbed my suitcase and walked over to Percy's cabin.

I walked in the cabin and there were clothes everywhere. "Percy. You have to clean you know." He sighed and nodded then brought out his suitcase. We put his clothes in and grabbed his bag and we went to the lake for our final 30 minutes at camp

Piper's pov
I was rushing to get packed because, like percy, I'm very untidy. Maybe that's why we get along so well or the fact that we're both into blondes who have their lives together. I grabbed my fully packed suitcase and partially packed backpack and went to meet Jason in the field to spend our last half hour together.

Hazel's pov
When it was time for me to get up, I went to meet Frank. I grabbed my suitcase that I packed last night and my bag that I just finished packing and went to the big house where I was meeting Frank. When I got to the big house, Frank was waiting for me with lemonade. I thanked him and grabbed the lemonade. We sat on the porch swing and we drank our lemonade in blissful silence.

Leo's pov
Caly and I were packing in our room (Caly and I have to share a room because she doesn't have a cabin) and when we were fully packed we went to bunker 9 and spent our last 30 minutes in our favourite place.

Travis
Connor and I just finished packing our pranking supplies and our lock picking set and walked over to the strawberry fields where we were spending our last 30 minutes at camp with Katie.

Percy's pov
It was time for us to meet at Half-Blood hill and when Annabeth and I got there, Will, Nico, The Stolls, Katie, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Frank, and Hazel were already there and Calypso and Leo were coming behind us. We loaded all of our things in the van and Argus drove us to our house.

Annabeth's pov
Woah. This was definitely something I designed. It was 4 floors and modern mixed with greek. We stepped in the house and to the right was a giant sunken living room and on the wall beside the door there were car keys. I'm assuming we got cars from our parents. The sunken living room had a beautiful couch and a giant tv. To the left of the front door was the kitchen. It was very modern and it was huge. The pantry was loaded with snacks and it had the plates from the argo II so we didn't have to cook. "Oh my gods," Leo exclaimed "this is getting me hyped for school." We walked to the elevator and went to the second floor, where our rooms were.

Third person
Annabeth's room was grey with sea green accents. It had a doorway to Percy's room. On her desk was a grey monster proof phone with the greek symbol eta. (Η). Her bathroom was the same colour of her room.

Percy's room was blue with sea green accents and had a doorway connected to Annabeth's. His phone was blue. His bathroom was the same colour of his room.

Thalia's room was silver and black. It was next to Annabeth's room. Thalia's phone was silver. Her bathroom was silver.

Piper's room was cream coloured with pops of purple. It had a doorway leading to Jason's room. Her phone was dark purple. Her bathroom was cream with one purple wall.

Jason's room was purple and yellow. It had a doorway leading to Pipers room. His phone was purple with  SPQR in yellow. His bathroom was yellow.

Leo's room was red. It had a doorway leading to Calypso's room. His phone was black with flames on it. His bathroom was red and yellow.

Calypso's room was cream coloured with plants all around it. Her phone had flower designs. Her bathroom was the same as her room.

Katie's room was the same green as her eyes. She had a door leading to Travis' room.She had plants everywhere and vines as a decoration at her bed. Her phone was green. Her bathroom was cream with one green wall.

Travis had an orange room with prank supplies hidden in the closet. He had a door leading to Katie's room. His phone was orange with the words camp Half-Blood on it. His bathroom was orange.

Connors room was orange like Travis' he also had prank supplies. His phone was the same as Travis'. His bathroom was orange.

Will's room was yellow with a doorway connecting to Nico's room. His phone was yellow. His bathroom was the same as the rest of his room.

Nico's room was black with a doorway leading to Will's. His phone was black. His bathroom was black too.

Hazel's room was white with gold swirls. Hazel had a doorway connecting to Frank's. Hazel's phone was gold. Her bathroom was gold too.

Frank's room was red. Frank had a doorway to Hazel's room. His phone was camouflage. His bathroom was white.

The boys had ladders that folded in the ceiling leading to a bro cave. In the bro cave, there was a mini fridge, a pantry, a tv with a bunch of video games, couches, and sleeping bags. It also had a bathroom.

The girls had ladders that folded in the ceiling leading to a girls hangout. In the hangout, they had a mini fridge, a pantry, a music area, a filming area to start their vlog channel, an editing area, a bathroom, and a closet filled with every type of clothing you could ask for.

From their caves/hangouts, they could go out a door leading to a personal movie theater. Perfect for date nights or a sleepover.

From their caves/hangouts, they also had ladders leading to a rooftop pool, trampoline, and barbecue.

Annabeth's pov.
I texted everyone on their new phones to come up to the girls cave. In 5 minutes, everyone was up in the girls cave. We all explored the theatre then, we went up on the roof and watched the sun set with our boyfriends. After the sun went down I texted everyone and told them to come to the kitchen to grab their plates and then we would go to the living room and eat. 10 minutes later, the 7 + Thalia, Will, Nico, Katie, Connor, and Travis were all in the kitchen. We grabbed our plates and sat on the couch and ate our food while we told jokes. Since it was Sunday, we all went to bed sort of early because we had school in the morning.

-----the next morning-----
Thalia's pov
I was woken up by an alarm but I couldn't find it so it wouldn't stop going off. I groaned and went into the hallway. Everyone else was looking around except Leo. He was probably still sleeping. Annabeth dragged him into the hallway and the alarm stopped. "It won't stop until everyone is up." She explained. Time for school.