·6· The Next Day

3rd person
The demigods all woke up and went to the kitchen for their breakfast. "Woah" Emma exclaimed after she found out how to use the magic plates. "Cool, right?" Annabeth said. "Super cool" Emma responded.

After breakfast they hopped in their cars and headed to school.

The morning flew by quickly and soon, it was time for lunch.

Percy's pov
We were at lunch and someone came in, stood on a table and yelled "Party at my house tonight!" Me, being smart, I turned to Annabeth and gave her puppy dog eyes. Nobody can resist them. "Pwease Annabeth?" She sighed. "I'll think about it guys. We might be able to go." That statement made all the demigods pump their fists in the air.

-----time skip to after school-----

Annabeth's pov
I've never been to a high school party so I wanted to go.

I texted everyone to come to the living room so I could tell them the rules.
Once everyone got here I said "If there is a monster we have to run to the van. We'll be taking my car and turning it into a van so we can all fit. We're going to stick together and no taking any drinks from people. We are only going to stay for an hour because there are around 15 of us. It's a buffet for monsters. Is that clear?" Everyone nodded. "If we come home early then we can go swimming on the roof." Everyone cheered. "Let's have some dinner before we go."

We grabbed our plates and sat down on the couches. "I never thought Annabeth would let us actually go to a party." Leo said. I glared at him.

We were done eating and everyone went to the girls hangout spot to get a nice outfit. Everyone decided on ripped jeans with a t-shirt that was their colour so they would all match. They went back down to the front hall.

"Lets go get in the van!" I shouted.

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked its a filler