·7· The Party

Percy's pov
I still can't believe Annabeth is letting us go to a party. We're all in the van but someone gave Leo skittles earlier and his seat is burnt now. We were listening to the radio and Girl on Fire came on. Let's just say Leo was smoking at the end of the song. After what seemed like 5 hours, we got to the house that the party was being hosted.

"So glad you guys could make it!" Someone shouted. We all stuck together and went in through the  house to the backyard so we weren't in a crowded space.

"Brooklyn!" Calypso and Katie shouted. I guess they made a friend in gardening class.

Brooklyn had blonde hair tumbling down her back and there were braids going around the back of her head. She also had blue eyes.

"Hi Katie! Hi Calypso!" They hugged and Katie introduced us. "Brooklyn this is Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Connor, Emma, and Thalia." I waved and so did everyone else. "We didn't get the chance to talk to you after school and we were wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover this weekend?" Katie asked. "Yeah sure! I'll ask my mom." Brooklyn said.

I thought we would be okay but the school's most obnoxious girl ever, Madeline, came up to me. "Percy babe! What are you doing with all these losers when you could be with us!" She whined. I rolled my eyes. "Look Marissa," "IT'S MADELINE!" "I don't care. I don't like you. Can you please leave me alone so I can talk to my friends and my GIRLFRIEND." She pouted and walked away.

"Can we go home nowww? Swim tryouts are tomorrow." I asked Annabeth. I did my seal face for extra measures. She sighed. "Yes seaweed brain. Let's go everybody! Bring a bag tomorrow Brooklyn you're coming over after school. Tomorrow's Friday and I want to do a Harry Potter movie marathon at the sleepover!" She nodded. "See you tomorrow guys!"

We got into the van and drove back to our house.

When we got home we all went up to the roof and started swimming under the stars and I had the 2nd best underwater kiss of all time (earning an "Ew PDA!" From Thalia, a "get a room!" From Leo, and a "*squeeeeeee* Percabeth" from Piper).