13

chapter 13

Caroline and Klaus sat on the couch arguing about the movie they wanted to watch.

"C'mon let's just watch after it's a classic!"

"Love, a classic is Frankenstein, but if you insist on it then we can watch it." Klaus smiled at how her face lit up, scooping the ice cream sundae he had made for her.

"Damn this is the best thing I've ever tasted. I wanna have sex with it!" She moaned with her eyes closed as she savored the flavors

"What if you have sex with the creator instead." He said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up," Caroline said, smacking him in the shoulder with her hand.

Suddenly he grabbed her hand quite aggressively and stood up.

Realization struck Klaus's face as he let go and quickly backed away.

"I'm so sorry love it was instinct." Klaus apologized. Klaus was surprised with himself, Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid had apologized.

"Hey hey it's fine I'm fine." She said, gently taking his hand in hers and placing her ice cream down.

"Now come on! I wanna see those hot actors!" Caroline giggled.

-

It'd been an hour since the movie started and Caroline dozed off. Her head was snug between his arm and his body and Klaus had his arm wrapped lovingly around her body. One hand absentmindedly playing with her golden curls.

Whispering quietly Klaus whispered, "Sweet dreams love."