28

chapter 28

Caroline watched as Klaus was thrown back, his body seemingly trapped against the floor.

"Stop!" Caroline screamed as the witch started doing the migraine spell.

"Grab her." Milly snarled, pointing to the girl.

Half of the werewolves seemed to be hybrids and the other half were already turned into wolves.

Caroline ran as fast as possible into the woods, only to be swiftly thrown to the ground.

"You don't have to do this." Caroline yelped, all of her limbs being held down.

"But we want to." The man smirked and kissed her cheek, before swiftly snapping the girls neck.

-

Caroline woke up with a pain in her shoulder blade, looking to her side she saw a werewolf bite, "Fuck! A werewolf bite? again!" She yelled.

Caroline was in a dark area, water dripping onto her face.

It was the cave.

Caroline immediately vampire sped to the opening, it was spelled.

"Caroline?" Klaus asked, standing up and speeding towards her.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" She said as Klaus but his wrist and brought it to her mouth.

Sucking it thankfully caroline moaned slightly.

"Klaus what went wrong with the plan?" She asked, leaning against him, her face digging into his chest.

"Nothing love. The plan worked. They needed to lock you in here to protect you from Milly. They are currently killing the pack as we speak. And then everything can go back to how it was." He said deeply, clearly troubled, "Love I need to go back to New Orleans."